Bowling Green Falcons

Cola

Maybe I am a little late noticing, but I saw where Bowling Green facelifted their logo and lettering and even appears to be getting new helmets. The main thing I noticed is that I have seen that logo before and I am pretty sure I saw it on here. Just wanted to say congrats to whoever it was and thought it was pretty cool although I want to say the one I remember seeing on here was SLIGHTLY different.

BGSUFalcons.jpg

You probably saw that on my banner.

That logo and logo set debuted in 2004 and was designed by Rickabaugh Graphics. The "new" falcon head is replacing the traditional "L-T" falcon head slowly but surely.

bglogos.jpg

fade.gif

You probably saw that on my banner.

That logo and logo set debuted in 2004 and was designed by Rickabaugh Graphics. The "new" falcon head is replacing the traditional "L-T" falcon head slowly but surely.

bglogos.jpg

"L-T"? Does that stand for anything, or is it just a coincidence that the logo appears to contain those logos?

Just a coincedance that the falcon head design slightly resembles an L and T.

I read somewhere that the original design, which is from the 70s, was described by the leading falconer at the time as "an excellent proportional representation of a perigrine falcon head"

fade.gif

Archived