Anybody ever make one of their concepts...

Eye

Sterling, I like how you tout this over and above that "other" concept of yours that gets seen by a few hundred thousand fans annually. :)

No kidding.

Sterling84's design = Sarno,_Manitoba,_web.jpg

i think the original design was the moose in canucks colors, the moose org cleaned it up and the fans instantly loved it. when i saw the final design the moose debuted, i said to myself this was the best update i've seen in a long time.

[slight hijack to correct this statement] THe original IDEA was to do the new logo in Canucks colors. The original concept was submitted in Canucks colors. But this incarnation...the one they use. Was NEVER in Canucks colors. I tried it and didn't like it. And FYI, the Moose organization has never touched it on any level. Refining/cleaning up if you will....was all done by me. Which is not to say the Moose' opinions weren't heard and implemented...but they have no one on staff to handle such things. They are the single most generous and open-minded organization I've ever come across, but I've done all their on-ice graphics for going on 4-5 years now.[back to regular scheduled programming]

I know Avenger has had more than one jersey brought to life and they looked amazing. I don't think those photos are up here any longer though.

thanks for the clarification. in either case its an awsome update to the moose.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uniforms Express. They make single jerseys or team sets. Singles cost a little more (like 20% up-charge), but it is absolutely top notch. I have had 7 different baseball jersey designs and 2 jacket designs made into reality in single quantities, and I had my company's softball jerseys made by them. High-quality stuff, on par or better than MLB authentic jerseys.

They do make basketball, football, hockey, and soccer stuff too, but I've never gotten any of that done. They have a variety of materials, colors, fonts, etc. And they send you a graphic for final approval. Cannot recommend them enough.

I consider you sharing that site a personal attack on my finances.

I am undoubtedly intrigued by the possibilities here. :shocked:

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Uniforms Express. They make single jerseys or team sets. Singles cost a little more (like 20% up-charge), but it is absolutely top notch. I have had 7 different baseball jersey designs and 2 jacket designs made into reality in single quantities, and I had my company's softball jerseys made by them. High-quality stuff, on par or better than MLB authentic jerseys.

They do make basketball, football, hockey, and soccer stuff too, but I've never gotten any of that done. They have a variety of materials, colors, fonts, etc. And they send you a graphic for final approval. Cannot recommend them enough.

I consider you sharing that site a personal attack on my finances.

I am undoubtedly intrigued by the possibilities here. :shocked:

Agreed. Someday for sure, a Hip Hop Hockey League concept will come to life :DB)

E.A.R.

Archived