NHL sigs, v3.1

Viper

But thats not even the Canucks logo....

It's one of their many alternates. Chris has them all up on the site.

SignatureNHL.png

"Nothing in biology makes sense except in the light of evolution"

You should do the inactive teams such as the Whalers, Jets, Scouts, Nordiques...

I'd personally like the Jets one if you find the time to do 'em.

And I'm gonna tell you right now i'm gonna steal your layout to do one for a band if thats ok with you.

bufg.png

• 10 months later...

Viper - do you still have the images for this? If you could zip it and send it to me so i can use a few of them would that be ok?

My email - vcx.designs@gmail.com

Thanks dude, if not, no worries. I wanted to find the NFL, CFL and College ones and other ones like this as well so i can make sigs for other forums i am apart of. Not to take credit, if anyone asked i'd tell them who made it. Just to use because when paired together they fit well and look great.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

• 2 months later...
Viper - do you still have the images for this? If you could zip it and send it to me so i can use a few of them would that be ok?

My email - vcx.designs@gmail.com

Thanks dude, if not, no worries. I wanted to find the NFL, CFL and College ones and other ones like this as well so i can make sigs for other forums i am apart of. Not to take credit, if anyone asked i'd tell them who made it. Just to use because when paired together they fit well and look great.

I guess not?

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived