KC Royals Concept

HarperK

I like everything about this concept.

I agree. But you brought back the powder blue, I would be hoping to see a powder blue alt.

Pinstripes: Works at home. Not fond on the road.

Out of curiosity, why the lack of fondness with road pinstripes? I've seen many people say they dislike road pinstripes (with the Twins being the prime example). Why? Is it a hatred of pinstripes in general? Just on the road? Or is it just the Twins (and other teams') execution that turns you off?

This question is for the entire community not just OnWis97.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Pinstripes: Works at home. Not fond on the road.

Out of curiosity, why the lack of fondness with road pinstripes? I've seen many people say they dislike road pinstripes (with the Twins being the prime example). Why? Is it a hatred of pinstripes in general? Just on the road? Or is it just the Twins (and other teams') execution that turns you off?

This question is for the entire community not just OnWis97.

For me it's the road. I actually liked the mid-1980s road pinstriped Padres. But for some reason, I just do not like them on the road in general. The cubs used white pinstripes on powder blue in about 1980 and I did nto like it one bit. Nothing in particuarlar, just not fond of it.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

As a Royals fan - a living here in KC, I know the fans would love them.

What a great concept. I know several folks have said something about the GOLD missing, but really they don't need the gold. Your design is simple and the use of the Powder Blue more than makes up for the loss of gold -

Fantastic Concept!!! 9.8/10 rating!!!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived