ACP

Krona

It is very light and low-contrast compared to the average American sports team logo, but I can live with that. You've definitely used these colors well. It is a very good soccer crest, otherwise, and a good name for a Philly team. (Original home of the baseball Athletics from the 1850s and all ...)

One tweak I'd consider: Rotate the soccer 180 degrees. Not the shadow, which should stay at the bottom, but the pattern on the ball itself. Right now, it forms a subtle arrow leading the eye down off the bottom of the crest. Turn it upside-down, and it will form a subtle arrow pointing the eye back up at the ACP lettering.

20082614447.png

AC Philadelphia? I wouldnt use the city flag just because of the rumors of the stadium being in the burbs. I dont know about the lines in the crest (water and whatever thats supposed to be on the top).

Those are directly from the city crest. waves on bottom, lines on top, seperated by a bold yellow stripe.

AC Philadelphia? I wouldnt use the city flag just because of the rumors of the stadium being in the burbs. I dont know about the lines in the crest (water and whatever thats supposed to be on the top).

Those are directly from the city crest. waves on bottom, lines on top, seperated by a bold yellow stripe.

Thats to bad. Maybe your following the city crest too directly. You can always allude to the elements in metaphor rather than a straight interpretation.

This is a quality set from crest to kits! Love the colors. My only advice is to change the numbers on the away kits from black to the yellow or blue. Otherwise great job!

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Great job, I really love that color scheme and the crest is perfect. The only thing I don't like is the black numbers on the white shorts, maybe use the blue there. But overall A+.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Archived