Anaheim Ducks Concept

Billy B

This is my first NHL concept. I like the Ducks current set, but the only thing that bothers me is the orange. I don't like that they have the color in their scheme, but use it so minimally. I reconfigured the stripes, which I think work great with the logo, to incorporate more orange into the mix. Most people like just the webbed D, but I think that is too plain on a jersey, so I kept the wordmark. I added an orange alt just for fun. C&C Please.

DucksConcept.png

I also came up with a sig for the NHL season. It's similar to the NBA Lineup sigs I did a while back. Any C&C on these would be helpful to improve them, and I can take requests too.

blackhawkslineup.png

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Ok, I see the orange jersey, but I'm completely lost (or just totally ignorant) on how the striping was reconfigured. As far as I can tell all that has changed are the lowest 2 stripes going from large black-skinny orange, to large orange-skinny gold. I don't think it's a big enough change to warrant even suggesting the idea. I had to look at pictures to figure out what you changed. I like the orange alternate though, that looks nice. I would suggest using the webbed D on the alternate though, just to add some originality and change.

while not your fault, the thing that bugs me about the ducks set is that they look like they took the penguins and the flyers, put them in a blender and created their current set. it would be fine if they were creating a Team Pennsylvania jersey and they wanted to incorporate both the flyers and penguins colors. Ditching black and going hunter green would be a step in the right direction.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Ok, I see the orange jersey, but I'm completely lost (or just totally ignorant) on how the striping was reconfigured. As far as I can tell all that has changed are the lowest 2 stripes going from large black-skinny orange, to large orange-skinny gold. I don't think it's a big enough change to warrant even suggesting the idea. I had to look at pictures to figure out what you changed. I like the orange alternate though, that looks nice. I would suggest using the webbed D on the alternate though, just to add some originality and change.

I think you nailed it right on!

What's he's done here is not much in the way of a full-blown concept. It's more like showing the idea that he thinks would make the duck's jersey better.

I agree, I think including more orange makes it much better.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I removed the black from my original concept and made it green. I like these colors better. It seperates them from the Flyers and Penguins, and it actually looks like a duck now.

DucksConcept-2.png

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived