I officially hate the all-star game

Steve-O

Amen, B.

Kovy has stepped up his game BIG TIME this year. Us Atl fans all voted fo rhim, and I guess leading in scoring gets you votes all across the country. Not bad for a youngin!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Osgood would be a snub if the Blues hadn't slumped...Demitra was snubbed...

I still think Osgood was snubbed, but Turco's the guy who he deserves to be playing instead of and there's no way around that.  Demitra was snubbed, but I don't think you can honestly say any of the forwards for the Western Conference (who weren't voted in) don't deserve to be there so it's only because of numbers that he was left off.  Same thing for Kris Draper.

The one that irritates the hell out of me is Mathieu Schneider being left off the Western team.  It's sounds like homerism, I know, but Filip frikkin' Kuba is playing and Schneider isn't?  That's just stupid.

Osgood would be a snub if the Blues hadn't slumped...Demitra was snubbed...

I still think Osgood was snubbed, but Turco's the guy who he deserves to be playing instead of and there's no way around that. Demitra was snubbed, but I don't think you can honestly say any of the forwards for the Western Conference (who weren't voted in) don't deserve to be there so it's only because of numbers that he was left off. Same thing for Kris Draper.

The one that irritates the hell out of me is Mathieu Schneider being left off the Western team. It's sounds like homerism, I know, but Filip frikkin' Kuba is playing and Schneider isn't? That's just stupid.

I'll agree with that assessment.

The Rick Nash career checklist

Become an All-Star  Done

Become an elite player In Progress

Make teh Blue Jackets a contender

Win a Scoring Title

Win a MVP

Have Playoff Sucess

Win a Stanley Cup

Cash in, sign with the Rangers when you are past your prime.

Yeah it looks like Nash is instore for a great career.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Archived