Uniforms that grow on you...

daschuck77

This one's easy for me...the Saints black monochromes. I DESPISED these when they first wore them around 2002, but they've grown on me. My one gripe is that monos look kind of weird when the helmet is a different color. Well, ok, I have two gripes, the other being my long standing one about the helmet gold not matching the other shades on the uni.

sp_niners105350x351.jpg

Seconded. Success will certainly make you change your mind.

I was a little peeved about hte move to monochromes, especially since Payton had announced the team was going to wear white at home, which ti me is the best lloking set. But hey, the black on black almost got them to the Super Bowl, so it's grown on me.

Still think that retro to the original 1967 look would be the best. And with a unified brass/gold color!

It is what it is.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purdue and Georgia Tech's gold jerseys. I hated both at first, but I started liking them a little more each time I saw them.

I remember not liking the Oilers uniforms as a kid for some reason. But now I miss them (and the Oilers themselves).

I also didn't like the Browns home jerseys for the longest time... then somehow brown became my favorite color.

Archived