Is this an authentic?

andysoccer12

No. Premier is the new name for the replicas. The fact that in the description it states "just like the authentic" may have given it away tough.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No. Premier is the new name for the replicas. The fact that in the description it states "just like the authentic" may have given it away tough.

Replicas cost $114 blank or $170 with a name and number on it. Authentics cost $225 and up.

When I ordered my Islanders one, they told me "the only difference is that the premier replicas fit like last years jerseys, whereas the pro jerseys are form fitting."

I can't imagine that is the only difference, but I wanted to pass along what I was told.

Rob

I believe the Premier Replicas are similar to the authentic as far as the logos and such though but have the same cut as the now older style uniforms.

The sleeve patches on the replicas are EQT-style screen print on tackle twill.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived