3 new concepts

Patchey13

Ok heres three new concepts I've been working on

Anaheim

Anaheim.png

Fairly simaler to what the dallas stars mootaurus template.

Boston

Boston.png

When I saw that they payed tribute to there past with the current jerseys, I decided to pay tribute to there last jerseys.

Nashville

WARNING: This is an experiment, and I decided to add it at the last minute.

Viewer discretion is advised :P

Nashville.png

C@C please.

Wow that nashville, while I like it, would really be f'ed up on the ice for players making quick passes outta the corner of their eye. Other than that I like all of it. Nice work.

There is way too much white on the Nashville one.

As for Boston, what they put out is better, but I'm not sure that is your fault.

The Ducks one isn't bad, but I'd ditch white on the sleeves altogether.

Is it me or is it weird to hear you giving out constructive criticism if you don't even take it yourself

Corrected your spelling error as well.

Ducks, nothing better than what they have presently. The striping on the bottom and the "Ducks" wordmark is a major downgrade though.

Bruins, flat out.. NO. You took their worst uniform set in franchise history and tried to fix it. Problem is, you can't fix it. To me, as a B's fan, that template screams out mid 90's mediocure. No offense to Philadelphia fans, but this Flyers template looks terrible here. Also, but the are stripes below the numbers, not above. Finally, where's the classic Boston stripe pattern at the hem!? A must have.

Sabres, er, I mean Predators. Way, way too close to Buffalo. At first pass I actually thought it was Buffalo. Step one is changing the numbers. Also, too there is a tremendous amount of white on the home sweaters, and vice versa on the away set.

Archived