Steelers Hat Question

Badge Man

That depends... were the Steelers the AFC champions going into Super Bowl XXXVI?

No, but they lost to the Pats in the AFC Championship, which means there were Steelers hats made in the event they won. I remember grocery shopping at the Stop n Shop in Lincoln, RI during that game, with a booming voice coming over the store PA, "Touchdown Patriots!".

I imagine it looks just the same with a steelers logo instead. It should be worn by a Solid Gold Dancer as opposed to a football player.

Check eBay. That's probably your best bet.

Whatever were produced were supposed to have been returned to the manufacturer, who would then remove the Steelers patch, replace it with a Pats patch and then ship back to the stores.

Obviously, some slip through every time, but many fewer caps than t-shirts. Whatever would have survived will probably end up on eBay.

Whatever were produced were supposed to have been returned to the manufacturer, who would then remove the Steelers patch, replace it with a Pats patch and then ship back to the stores.

Obviously, some slip through every time, but many fewer caps than t-shirts. Whatever would have survived will probably end up on eBay.

My old economics teacher said that these T-shirts or hats that were produced were also sent to third-world countries. I don't know if that's true or not, but you may also want to check Indonesia or something. They probably made them anyway.

My old economics teacher said that these T-shirts or hats that were produced were also sent to third-world countries. I don't know if that's true or not, but you may also want to check Indonesia or something. They probably made them anyway.

I want one so bad. I love this hat design so much I got a Rams one a few moths ago. AND JUST LIKE I SAID IN 2002 AND 2005 THE PATS CHEATED!

I donno I found a lot of Titans, Giants, Seahawks, Eagles, and Panthers Super Bowl Champions shirts and hats at Valu City and Odd Lots. I also found Baltimore Bombers and St. Louis Stallion hats at Odd Lots about 3 years after the expansion teams were given to Jax and Charlotte.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I donno I found a lot of Titans, Giants, Seahawks, Eagles, and Panthers Super Bowl Champions shirts and hats at Valu City and Odd Lots. I also found Baltimore Bombers and St. Louis Stallion hats at Odd Lots about 3 years after the expansion teams were given to Jax and Charlotte.

VALUE CITY IS THE BEST! They have so much NFL stuff for like $20 and they are real and some are current players. I hope I can find some Super Bowl stuff there because I've never seen it there before.

T-shirts? Yes.

Caps are another story, at least they were until a couple years ago (can't vouch for the more recent ones).

The first shipments had the team logos glued on as patches. Later batches were embroidered right on with the rest of the graphics. It's how you know you got one of the early ones, or a "second printing".

Anything screen printed - t-shirts, sweatshirts, etc - was shipped back to the manufacturer, to either be dumped on clearance racks or donated to charity.

and then....

Archived