The 5

In 5..4..3..2..1

1. Colts

2. Patriots (What New England did in wake of Videogate is more impressive then you think)

3. Broncos (They don't win pretty... They just win)

4. Cowboys (I'm not convinced yet. If they can beat Chicago, though...)

5. Texans (Same with Dallas, but if they can beat Indy..)

Oh, and dis-honorable mention to both Cleveland and Cincinnati's defenses. WTF guys?!? This is the NFL, not Arena ball!

They're two seconds from being 0-2. Granted, scoreboard and all of that, but I think the Cowboys and Texans have been more impressive in their victories than have been the Broncos.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Does anybody realize that what the Pats have done this season was done without the use of so called stolen signals. The first week against the Jets the guy who was taping the Jets signals had the video taken away at halftime before he got in the lockeroom. Then obviously last week there was no so-called spying going on with the NFL keeping a very close eye on the Sunday Night contest against the Chargers. Love'em or hat'em the Pats are the best team in the league period.

They're two seconds from being 0-2. Granted, scoreboard and all of that, but I think the Cowboys and Texans have been more impressive in their victories than have been the Broncos.

That's the truth. Jay Cutler needs to quit making mistakes if the Broncos want to have a chance.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived