A NEW SPORT?!?!?!

worst. jersey. ever.

since I have no life, I came up with a made up sport, called Quadball, which is pretty much essentially European Handball. I came up with the USQF (United States Quadball Federation) and a whole bunch of teams and unis.

these are the first three teams I came up with, gimme some feedback and/or suggestions, please.

Colonial League, Iriquois Division

New York Empires

Boston Shamrocks

Philadelphia Keystones

theres mad more of them, so if anyone comments on these I'll prob put up the whole league

Can I be honest and say I dont like these at all!? Its the concept equivalent of a bad hair day. Nothing looks right and I dont get the sport AT ALL! I like the team name and the direction these COULD be taken, but as of now....get a good template from somewhere, take some time on the teams and package them properly and some 'Quadball' rules might be good?!

Sorry.....I dont like rubbishing a concept but its called C&C after all......

sigen.jpg

These jerseys, like the idea of inventing a sport to go with your concept, are just plain weird. They bring garish to a new level, my friend.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Since worst.jersey has apparently given up the will to live, here's a thread hijack. His "quad ball" gave me an idea for a logo! As I said before, four square! Enjoy! C&C if you want but I was just messing around.

USFSF.png

Absolutely love the Voit reference!

"Voit...purveyors of cheap playground balls for 50 years."

Since worst.jersey has apparently given up the will to live, here's a thread hijack. His "quad ball" gave me an idea for a logo! As I said before, four square! Enjoy! C&C if you want but I was just messing around.

USFSF.png

I'm sure the creator of this thread appreciates that threadjack...especially when you already created your own thread about this logo. It really is not necessary IMO. Why would you do this? I am no mod but I would not appreciate if you did that to me.

i kinda get a euro-soccer feel from these which may be the intent.

anyway, lets break this down shall we.

Empires - i don't care for the highlighter yellow. i'd probably replace the yellow with red. i'm not crazy about the wordmark, wouldn't mind seeing what im guessing is a empire state building logo thats on the sleeves moved to the front and the NY moved to the sleeves.

Shamrocks - I kinda dig this. kinda has a boston celtics/toronto st. pats feel to it.

Keystones - probably the best of the 3 i've seen. i probaby would add a yellow-gold trim to the set.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

USFSF.png

I'm sure the creator of this thread appreciates that threadjack...especially when you already created your own thread about this logo. It really is not necessary IMO. Why would you do this? I am no mod but I would not appreciate if you did that to me.

worst had basically given up on the thread since everyone dumped on his stuff, then I stepped in. I created my thread after I posted here. I only posted here because I was inspired by his idea. Should I have done it? Maybe not. Do I care what you think patsox? NOPE! I'm not the first person to ever hijack a thread. Stop playing like you're all high and mighty and go back to playing with Paint.

Archived