Unfinished concepts (wont be here for a while....)

Turkleton

Im not gonna be on here for quite a while now, but these 2 are concepts that Ive started and not yet finished. Because I dont know how long it'll be till I return, thought I might as well post em. Like I said, not finished yet but wont have time to do both, or even one, before I go home today so here they are. :-)

Quick summary: Bramton Battalion - Changed the colours to a more 'eye friendly' shade of green. Created new military style logo. Kept current primary as secondary with new colours. Changed script for a more military feel

battalionuniswy8.png

Quick Summary: Philidelphia Wings

Updated current logo to a more modern look. Changed script. Secondary logo is the current mascot, a grey bulldog. Wasnt sure how I could accurately depict a LaX uniform but after some research used this. 1st LaX concept Ive done!!

wingsdraftio4.png

sigen.jpg

Holy :censored: man, excellent job with the Battalions concept!

I really like that green, and I think this set looks a little more serious then their current one which is a little too childish for me (though i'll continue to support them to the death! lol).

I like the wings concept, looks alot better than what they have now. I've never really liked that futuristic wing look-a-like logo they have. But I am also confused as to why a bulldog would be associated with the team.

EDIT: Never mind, you wrote the answer to that as I wrote this comment

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Holy :censored: man, excellent job with the Battalions concept!

I really like that green, and I think this set looks a little more serious then their current one which is a little too childish for me (though i'll continue to support them to the death! lol).

I like the wings concept, looks alot better than what they have now. I've never really liked that futuristic wing look-a-like logo they have. But I am also confused as to why a bulldog would be associated with the team.

EDIT: Never mind, you wrote the answer to that as I wrote this comment

Thanks!! That was my thinking behind the Battalions current set, they looked a bit garish and whatnot. Im really pleased with it, and the Wings one, Im a bit dissapointed I never got round to finishing them. Brampton didnt have much further to go either!! Just needed to do the back view and stick LOMAS in the name plate!! Ahh well....Im glad a Battalion fan likes them!! Thats a good sign!

sigen.jpg

"Battalion" might be my favorite non-"S" nickname after the Mount Carmel "Caravan" in Chicago.

I like the Battalion concept better than the Wings concept. I guess it's that black/white/red has been done to death, whereas the Battalion's color combination is more rare, and certainly appropriate for the concept.

Packers-2.png

"Battalion" might be my favorite non-"S" nickname after the Mount Carmel "Caravan" in Chicago.

I like the Battalion concept better than the Wings concept. I guess it's that black/white/red has been done to death, whereas the Battalion's color combination is more rare, and certainly appropriate for the concept.

'Battalion' is an awesome nickname, it lends itself to some great concept ideas. Im a little suprised no one else has done one, of if they have I havent seen it!!

sigen.jpg

I forgot to say, The sarge looks about a billion times better without the red on his beret. I know it's a small change but it makes a world of difference.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived