Because you can never have too many sig sets

josdin00

i like these alot i think it kida looks like ice under the logo, could i get a Milwaukee Jr. Admirals one?

It looked from the pictures on the Jr. Admirals site that they use red shorts, but I wasn't sure if that was intended to be a team color, or that's the color that the league was able to afford (it is a jr. league, after all). In any case, I just used the colors from the logo to be on the safe side. I hope this works.

AHL_MILJr.png

Very nice stuff. Could I get a Toronto Maple Leafs one please??

NHL_TOR.png

Not trying to hijack this thread. Just curious what you think or what I need to tweak. Kinda stuck in a rut on a few things but this is as close as I could get so far. Man those look great, good job!

NewAlabamaLightBanner.png

This is what I would do for Alabama (though I didn't see that circle logo in my quick search, so I just went with the elephant.

NCAA_ALA.png

I think you need more shading on yours. Admittedly, I went overboard with the shading on these, but that's 'cause I needed to in order to get the glassy effect I was going for. You have a little bit of shading on yours, but it still looks flat. Proper shading gives the sig depth and dimension. Otherwise, it just sits flat on the screen.

Just as a point of reference, I have 4 different layers that I used for these sigs to add the shading and the border. Here's the progression going from the plain background to the fully shaded end result:

Steps.png

I see. Its just seems a little to much. I'm not sure about everyone else but I can hardly read the text. They do look great though. I'm loving these signatures with a grungy kinda lighting effect to them. Then again I'm about 1 month new to photoshop. Just a hobby.

AlabamaLightBanner.png

Hey these are cool!

Old School Sabres please!

NHL_BUFold.png

These look really nice man, but I have to ask: Why bother putting the team name on the bottom if the shading is just gonna block it out?

Other than that these look really awesome. Think I could get a Missouri Tigers one?

Well, I created these on my laptop, where the text does show up faintly. I thought about changing them once I saw them on a regular monitor, but I figured why bother. They look fine either way.

NCAA_Mizzou.png

Archived