NBA courts redesign

Delux247

Northeastern Division:

Celtics current:

Boston

redesign:

none, this is classic. Parquet is Boston.

Nets current:

New Jersey

redesign:

njp.png

Knicks current:

New York

redesign:

nyp.png

They have one of the most bland courts. Hopefully incorporating the black spices it up a bit.

Sixers current:

Philadelphia

redesign:

phip.png

I wanted to follow the lead of their jerseys and move towards a simpler red and black look.

Raptors current:

Toronto

redesign:

none, I think this is great.

ujsignature.png

The thread title says "All 30 Teams" and the first team says "redesign: none".

Instead of taking on a massive project like doing all 30 teams at once (which inevitably leads to cookie-cutter and uninspired work), try doing one at a time and spending more time on each.

A- none of the original links work.

B- for concepts that are basically fill by numbers, these seem too simple and easy by those standards. Most of the logos are choppy and poor quality, there's no baseline text on any of these, nor any of the stadium logos or texts. Feels incredibly rushed.

The logos are choppy and poor quality because all I have is paint. Therefore I can only use logos provided by this website. Otherwise, definitely not rushed.

ujsignature.png

A- the links are HTML coded. Copy the location and remove the <a href tag.

Some of the originals aren't exactly right. However, for a lot of these, the slight differences equate to marginal steps up.

Thanks on the HTML codes. I corrected that and they all work now. Which originals are not right (as far as coloring goes)?

ujsignature.png

The thread title says "All 30 Teams" and the first team says "redesign: none".

Instead of taking on a massive project like doing all 30 teams at once (which inevitably leads to cookie-cutter and uninspired work), try doing one at a time and spending more time on each.

Picky picky on the "30 teams" reference. They're only cookie-cutter-ish because all I have is Paint and templates are invaluable.

ujsignature.png

\

Some of the originals aren't exactly right.

Which originals are not right (as far as coloring goes)?

Well, I wanted to go one post without mentioning the Milwaukee Bucks, but...

Don't be offended, their court has been butchered by every video game as it is. The biggest difference is that the arc is white, but if I ever met the guy who makes the courts for NBA 2K8, I've got a whole mental argument prepared of all the desparities.

Archived