Buffalo Bills Idea

McCall

Am I the only one that thinks this is un-orginal? Because if this were any other member he'd be taking a lot of crap for not being orginal.

Any other member? What is that supposed to mean?

I said at the beginning that I wanted to show what I (and apparently a lot of others) wanted the Bills to go to full time. So I made the set how I thought it should be. I wasn't just going for some design I had in mind and chose the Bills simply as the team to use. It was what I thought would work best for that particular team. Thus the thread title, "Buffalo Bills Idea" and not "Buffalo Bills Concept".

If you think the bills should go to throwbacks all the time, then make a post in the sports logos section. The majority of these members know what the bills throwback looks like, so I personaly see no use in posting something that most people know what will look like.

Am I the only one that thinks this is un-orginal? Because if this were any other member he'd be taking a lot of crap for not being orginal.

I said at the beginning that I wanted to show what I (and apparently a lot of others) wanted the Bills to go to full time. So I made the set how I thought it should be. I wasn't just going for some design I had in mind and chose the Bills simply as the team to use. It was what I thought would work best for that particular team. Thus the thread title, "Buffalo Bills Idea" and not "Buffalo Bills Concept".

If you think the bills should go to throwbacks all the time, then make a post in the sports logos section. The majority of these members know what the bills throwback looks like, so I personaly see no use in posting something that most people know what will look like.

They don't have the white jersey or blue pants to make up the away set.

What's your problem, man? When did you become the authority on what should and should not be posted in here?

What's your problem, man? When did you become the authority on what should and should not be posted in here?

Who said I was an authority? I offered my opinon, you listened and I reacted.

Sorry to rain hater-aid on your re-coloring idea, I'll stay out of the way.

The stripe on the pants looks a little skinny.

What is your striping pattern on the helmet?

I think you got the colors right.

White helmet. Check.

Blue Facemask. Check.

Blue jersey. Check.

White pants. Check.

NO RED ALT. Check.

I could live with this.

Everyone loves a roundel.

The stripe on the pants looks a little skinny.

What is your striping pattern on the helmet?

Helmet striping is Red/Blue/Red. The outer stripes are thinner. Kinda feeds into the throwback vibe. But the striping pretty well matches up throughout the set.

Red/Blue/Red when on white

And Red/White/Red when on blue.

You gotta kinda look at the 4 sets of striping on each sleeve as individual striping patterns. Each one matches up to the appropriate color patterns as mentioned above. This is also why the striping patterns are so thin. That way each individual set of "stripes" (comprising of the Red/Blue or White/Red) is the similar, with only the middle big stripe scaling down depending on the location.

I like this mix of old and older. I never thought they should have switched to a red helmet--it seemed tacked on. The current set is such a mess of styles and colors. This idea seems like it takes the best logo, the best jersey/pants combo, and the best helmet all into play. I too don't like the old, old buffalo (bison) enough to have it on their helmet full-time. I like the current buffalo more. I love the whole idea.

The day someone let him in to a fantasy league. ^_^

This isn't just a recoloring, it's a fusion of old and new, really, and it's a sign of what they should be wearing. It's a different identity than what they have now, hence it's a concept.

One that's well done, I might add.

philly.png

The day someone let him in to a fantasy league. ^_^

This isn't just a recoloring, it's a fusion of old and new, really, and it's a sign of what they should be wearing. It's a different identity than what they have now, hence it's a concept.

One that's well done, I might add.

I dont understand that, how is it a fusion of old and new? All I see is a re colored trowback.

Archived