The newest fad?

FloPoErich

Sure, but have you noticed in some of his videos Snoop Dogg wears steelers stuff? Hes from LA, no connection with Pittsburgh, but has admitted to being a steelers fan, and you can see him wearing steelers regalia in some of his videos.

I see where youre getting at, but some music artists/actors do wear clothing for teams they actually like, and some wear hats and other clothing for teams simply because they like the design of them. I can count some times ive seen rappers who have nothing to do with pittsburgh wearing pirates hats....you really think they like the pirates?

oBIgzrL.png

Sure, but have you noticed in some of his videos Snoop Dogg wears steelers stuff? Hes from LA, no connection with Pittsburgh, but has admitted to being a steelers fan, and you can see him wearing steelers regalia in some of his videos.

I see where youre getting at, but some music artists/actors do wear clothing for teams they actually like, and some wear hats and other clothing for teams simply because they like the design of them. I can count some times ive seen rappers who have nothing to do with pittsburgh wearing pirates hats....you really think they like the pirates?

1) Yup, Snoop Dogg's a bonafide Steelers fan. The Steelers have fans everywhere. Winning 5 Super Bowls does that for a franchise.

2) The P hat just looks good. I know the Alpha Phi Alpha chapter here at school wears the P hat just because it looks good, and it matches with the colors of the fraternity.

1) Yup, Snoop Dogg's a bonafide Steelers fan. The Steelers have fans everywhere. Winning 5 Super Bowls does that for a franchise.

2) The P hat just looks good. I know the Alpha Phi Alpha chapter here at school wears the P hat just because it looks good, and it matches with the colors of the fraternity.

Snoop's even got a 6-3 themed after the Steelers. THAT, my friends, is a serious fan.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Think of actors/rappers and such wearing those hats to represent their hometowns and not rooting for the team:

71699030.jpg

I'm not sure Andre 3000 and Big Boi are such big braves fans.

outkast1.jpg

Andre 3000 disagrees with you. :P

But yeah, that's basically what it is now. If you wear an Atlanta "A" hat out, people automatically assume you are from Atlanta (ESPECIALLY if it isn't the current hat.). So yeah, most rappers from Atlanta wear "A" hats across the country, as rappers from NY either rock the Yankees or Mets hats, or people from LA wear the Dodgers cap. It's basically any city that has a major league baseball team, if there's a rapper from that area, they're gonna represent their city.

And yeah, I'd definitely go with the Braves "A". Like it's been mentioned, it's almost symbolic now.

Don't forget about the Pittsburgh Penguins jersey he wore in the "Gin and Juice" video.

777pb7.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

Archived