The newest fad?

FloPoErich

Yesterday at the lions game, a guy was presented with a purple heart, do you know if that is him? I was also wondering if they pick where they are presented with it? Sorry to go off-topic a bit.

I think that is a bit out there, but there are already contacts with team logos, so this isn't too much different.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Yesterday at the lions game, a guy was presented with a purple heart, do you know if that is him? I was also wondering if they pick where they are presented with it? Sorry to go off-topic a bit.

I think that is a bit out there, but there are already contacts with team logos, so this isn't too much different.

Yeah, that's the guy.

And LuvTheNats, it's our defense that's horrific - namely the secondary. Offense isn't great, but, well, they've gone 4-2.

I have a friend who lost an eye as a teenager. He has a set of 5-6 of these and rotates them. None with any sports teams though.

Oh man, I was hoping you were gonna say he has an eye with that 70's Pirates logo on it. That would be pure badass.

I think if I lose an eye, I'm going with the trusty ol' eye patch. Or a diamond crusted eye with a monocle attached to it by a small screw, because monocles are money, but they're hard to wear.

Never saw this before.....

capt.11b924ddb1634b9781b52d4da12c0617.purple_heart_mico113.jpg

This soldier lost an eye in Iraq... take a look at his glass replacement.....

God willing I don't ever get into that type of situation, but if I do, I am most definitely getting either an "A" or the Falcons logo in my eye. That is awesome.

Never saw this before.....

capt.11b924ddb1634b9781b52d4da12c0617.purple_heart_mico113.jpg

This soldier lost an eye in Iraq... take a look at his glass replacement.....

God willing I don't ever get into that type of situation, but if I do, I am most definitely getting either an "A" or the Falcons logo in my eye. That is awesome.

Go with the Atlanta A, because it's come to represent more than just the Braves, while the Falcons logo just represents the Falcons.

He better be careful...Watching the Lions horrific offense might make him go blind in the other eye....

I know. Having a 4-2 record and being in position to make the playoffs can really cause problems for fans watching games.

This is still a little creepy.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Go with the Atlanta A, because it's come to represent more than just the Braves, while the Falcons logo just represents the Falcons.

It does?

Baseball cap logos tend to represent the city as much as the team. How many times have you seen the interlocking NY (Yanks or Giants/Mets version) used in ways that have nothing to do with baseball.

It does?

Baseball cap logos tend to represent the city as much as the team. How many times have you seen the interlocking NY (Yanks or Giants/Mets version) used in ways that have nothing to do with baseball.

Personally? None. And sorry, it could just be me but I've never identified the Braves "A," the Cubs "C," the Pirates and Phillies "P's," or the Mets/Yankees "NY's" with anything other than the teams.

nav-logo.png

Almost never, unless you're talking about caps chosen solely for their color schemes, which seems to be the province of rappers.

But other than that? Having a hard time thinking of any times they're used in ways that have nothing to do with baseball.

Archived