International footbal uniforms

Breakwood

They're not bad--but I still wonder why Canada has to have the black (I know there are some rules about it--but blcak pants?)

Overall Canada kind of looks like the Stampeders with Renegades helmets.

Russia looks like they borrowed the Ti-Cats.

But overall I like Japan's best, and there aren't any that look bad.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Actually, I just took a second look at the helmets--what's on Mexico's?  It looks like stickers all over the place--can anyone find good pics of the helmets?

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Actually, I just took a second look at the helmets--what's on Mexico's? It looks like stickers all over the place--can anyone find good pics of the helmets?

Take a closer look at the picture...the running back has the white helmet with stickers all over it, but the lineman in the background has a black helmet with a yellow facemask. It's almost as if the national team didn't spring for helmets and the players are wearing whatever school's helmets they usually play with.

MexicoRB.jpg

But that's just my guess.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

i have never heard of this tournament... is it high school or college kids, why isnt this publicized at all

I'm just surprised they play football in Japan and Russia.

Who knows, maybe 20 years down the road, the NFL will internationalize the way MLB and the NBA and NHL have.

That will be awesome, and I love to see College kids in the Olympics. I dont think NFL teams will wnat to risk their players, and our college kids will beat any one any where.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Mexico's helmets look like they are from Mexico... jeebus man... he kid has a shantytown living on his helmet...

Every unifom is the same with different colors, Canada's look the best, but i didn't get to see the US logo... so, meh...

I'd be funny if the Canadian kids try and kick the ball out of the endzone for a Rouge... boy won't they be suprised...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived