A little help for us all

Snowcap30

Great idea, that will really help us - I have a couple of suggestions though:

1) Could you please please please host the images somewhere else apart from Geocities...Geocities puts bandwidth limits on their accounts, and I'd hate to be trying to get in to get a logo I needed and not be able to because your site was so popular and had exceeded bandwidth.

2) Could you host the images in .ai format as well as the current .jpg/.gif?  I know this sounds overly anal-retentive, but .ai format provides better res when resizing and is just better to work with.  Jpg's deteriorate the more they are edited as well.

My 2c...thanks for thinking of us all.

thanx for the suggestions. i had AI b4 and it was the trial version. i liked it so ill DL it again and save pics on there for every1.

also, with the OK from roger clemente, i am allowed to put the jersey number and letters on and also pics of there jerseys

and does ne1 know where i can find another site on bandwith limit. like how the Uniform Expeiment is at deep-ice.com?

thanks

EDIT- and the website host must be FREE

untitled-1.png

since deep-ice.com is rebuilding its site for more bandwitch u cannot signup. however i did reserve a spot so when they are done i will recieve an email.

ive been searching for other sites as well but i cannot find any other than geocities(with the page builder and all that)

so if i cannot find an effiencent site for me wut i will do is duel-sites. i will use geocities.com/snowcap30 and geocities.com/mikeyt30

untitled-1.png

This site looks familiar   ???

I was actually working on a similiar site (of course I have no bandwidth limit :D ) , and I'd figure I'd upload it now that whathisface has

NHL Logos

Only have done Anaheim -> Chicago so far, but you get the idea

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I've been working on one of those, and just in case chris' site is down and u guys want to see the current uniforms (as of this season) then I will have those up too.  :)

You don't have to worry about my site going down anymore (unless something happens to dpmonline) I was an idiot and gave my password to a 'site helper' who decided he didnt like me anymore and deleted everything

---

Chris Creamer

I was wondering why all of the sudden every file was gone. I was able to go the back way to the MLB and NHL stuff if the site was down, and I couldnt anymore.

I'm still gonna do it (the unis) because i have nothing to do with my boring life.  :D

Someone not like Chris Creamer? Impossible,  :)

1 word...crap!

that i dea shot down the drain...

chris if you need any help i would be glad to help you ???

EDIT-also one other thing chris, how do u get into dpmonline.com?

DPMonline is provided by a fellow resident of our logo community, it's not a free webhosting service.

---

Chris Creamer

It is?    :angry:     I must've deleted it while reorganising the site!   Well, my new NHL logos section is almost done, trust me!!!

dont ya just hate when that happens...lol..ok thanx..im still pondering whether to still do mine..1 more day left of school! ahh finally

untitled-1.png

Archived