Discrimibattle xii

Discrim

vic: it all makes sense now.  a good concept is no longer ruined, but synchronized.

AstroBull: again, i'll tell you: version 1 really only needed new pants...version 2 blew beyond words..and version 3 improves slightly on version 2 but still sucks, although now i can translate what i'm thinking to here.  Basically, the Caps' number font should never be on the gridiron-ever.  I mean it, it looks terrible here.  

Coley: i see that DMD touch you gave to yours, with the shine and all.  reminds me of a Rams knockoff that Fanatic's probably put back on the rack :D but like the L.A. Xtreme reference, not a bad thing.  that said, i'm surprised i haven't seen this style on anyone, though.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i gotta put a disclaimer next time something like this:

Any critiques posted by Discrimihater are just those, his personal critique. Discrim's opinions are not necessarily those of the Chris Creamer Sports Logo Board and typically have no bearing on the voting stage, as he does not vote in the DiscrimiBattles. Thank you.

Take five, Bull. version 4 is around what version 2 should have been, which is good cus it got there, albeit eventually...and speaking of versions 2 and 3, i thought i'd never see a concept worse than that Chargers disaster i did last year (which apparently i've destroyed for good)

2016cubscreamsig.png

vicfurth

You can't say KU Wildcats;  first KU is Kansas Univ. and UK is Kentucky.  As a Jayhawk fan, we don't like to mix KU with the word wildcat.  Just FYI from a Kansas man!  

Just having some fun with ya - great unis!!! :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

i'm speechless.  the Fanatic is finally back at the Battle, and he doesn't disappoint.  basically, the side stripe does it.  i don't know who it reminds me of but it's a very good idea.  it's a beautiful thing.  i have nothing more to say.

2016cubscreamsig.png

STL Fanatic--great job--the side stripe does make it, I agree--and while just a letter on a helmet can be boring--here it works--I also like the way you did the shoulder logo.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived