Band Sigs

josh_cat_eyes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Chicagoshawn, those are sweet. I like how you put the lyrics from "The War" for Angels and Airwaves and (I believe) "Homecoming" for Green Day. Would you mind if I asked a request? If it's ok, I'd like a Jimmy Eat World one with these lyrics from "The World You Love" -

"We're only just as happy as everyone else seems to think we are..."

I hope it's not too much trouble. Thanks in advance!

jimmysig.jpg

Close to what you had in mind?

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

saosinsig.jpg

I couldn't do much in the way of finding good pics of them, but I hope this is okay :S.

dylansig.jpg

Dylan.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Here is another quick one: I am working on the to requests that I dont have done right now. (mudvayne and forever the sickest kids) They will be done by tonight or tomorrow.

redhotchilipeppers13.png

Why the hell is that so small. There is a chance I might use it if it weren't so small, but I can't even make out any details in that tiny thing.

Here is another quick one: I am working on the to requests that I dont have done right now. (mudvayne and forever the sickest kids) They will be done by tonight or tomorrow.

redhotchilipeppers13.png

Why the hell is that so small. There is a chance I might use it if it weren't so small, but I can't even make out any details in that tiny thing.

Easy buddy. I made it at school and I didn't have much time so I will just make another one now.

**EDIT**

There is this better:

Peppers.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

that's actually not the misfits either. lol... that's danzig's new band "danzig"... and the first one is the "re-incarnated" misfits from 1995... a band started by the old bass player, jerry only, who had basically no artistic input in the REAL misfits, yet decided he had every right to bring the dead band name back for his little side project... now you see a bunch of high school aged "punks" who listen to the misfits, and don't even know or care that it's not the real misfits... the true misfits are a band glenn danzig created and wrote all the songs for in the late 70's and early 80's... he quit the band in the 80's, because he was annoyed at how bad his old high school friends were at playing instruments... so he started a side project called samhain, that eventually became his primary band, and then eventually turned into the band "danzig"

here's pics of the real misfits:

MISFITS.jpg

misfits.jpg

staticage.jpg

either way, i'm a nerd and i shouldn't have mentioned anything, since i don't really need a new sig anyway :) i'm just passionate about that band.

that's actually not the misfits either. lol... that's danzig's new band "danzig"... and the first one is the "re-incarnated" misfits from 1995... a band started by the old bass player, jerry only, who had basically no artistic input in the REAL misfits, yet decided he had every right to bring the dead band name back for his little side project... now you see a bunch of high school aged "punks" who listen to the misfits, and don't even know or care that it's not the real misfits... the true misfits are a band glenn danzig created and wrote all the songs for in the late 70's and early 80's... he quit the band in the 80's, because he was annoyed at how bad his old high school friends were at playing instruments... so he started a side project called samhain, that eventually became his primary band, and then eventually turned into the band "danzig"

MISFITS.jpg

misfits.jpg

staticage.jpg

either way, i'm a nerd and i shouldn't have mentioned anything, since i don't really need a new sig anyway :) i'm just passionate about that band.

I am a fan of their new stuff, like dig up her bones for instance, but not so much for their older stuff. I dont really know anything about them though haha.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Iron Maiden and Eddie in it and if you just find a really cool pic of iron maiden well Id like to see both. Go Eddie Go! :grin:

FINALLY!!! Maiden (aswell as blink-182) is my favorite band. This whole project got started when I went on their site and the headers for their different pages would change. I saved a couple of them:

maiden2.jpg

maiden.jpg

maiden1.jpg

I will also try to get a good one with the band...it will be hard to get eddie in there tho but I will do my best!!!

Got it. Its pretty nice imo except the logo is all pixelized...but the pic I found was huge and I couldn't make it smaller...I would prefer one of the ones from their website...even though they are HUGE.

IronMaidenSig.png

OH and I got a few pictures of their awesome plane too:

757.png

757_new.png

MISFITS.jpg

misfits.jpg

staticage.jpg

I am a fan of their new stuff, like dig up her bones for instance, but not so much for their older stuff. I dont really know anything about them though haha.

"walk among us" > anything the jerry only project ever made :P

though i will admit that saturday night is a catchy song... but it's not the misfits.

Archived