Band Sigs

josh_cat_eyes

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would it be possible if I had a Kraftwerk sig?

I cant find the logo or a good pic. If you send me one than I could probabaly whip something up for ya.

**Jimmy Eat World and Radiohead are also now linked on the top of the first page

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Any angels and airwaves fans here? Here are some sigs I've made for them just to show what I do mostly: (hijack?)

heavensig.jpg

thewarsig.jpg

If you want I'll make some more for pretty much any band, here's some green day ones.

pulltetoldschool.jpg

pullingteeth142043.jpg

Saosin?

Saosin1.jpg ??

Is that what your looking for?

Or are you asking him to make you one :lol:...

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Any angels and airwaves fans here? Here are some sigs I've made for them just to show what I do mostly: (hijack?)

heavensig.jpg

thewarsig.jpg

If you want I'll make some more for pretty much any band, here's some green day ones.

pulltetoldschool.jpg

pullingteeth142043.jpg

Saosin?

Saosin1.jpg ??

:P Sorry man. I was expecting something more "traditional" in size.....

heavensig.jpg

thewarsig.jpg

pulltetoldschool.jpg

pullingteeth142043.jpg

Saosin?

Saosin1.jpg ??

:P Sorry man. I was expecting something more "traditional" in size.....

Its ok...It was hard to find a good pic of the band and I have never heard of them before soo I didn't know what the logo was. I actaully downloaded some of their stuff and its not bad!

Would it be possible if I had a Kraftwerk sig?

I cant find the logo or a good pic. If you send me one than I could probabaly whip something up for ya.

Did you try going on their MySpace page? They've got plenty of pics on that page.

http://www.myspace.com/kraftwerk

heavensig.jpg

thewarsig.jpg

pulltetoldschool.jpg

pullingteeth142043.jpg

Would you be willing to make me a Bob Dylan one with lyrics from "Like A Rolling Stone"? Any of the lyrics from the song will work. Thanks!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I got home early soo I made a couple sigs. I like Van Halen better so I did theirs. I also did a Bon Jovi one and I just included a picture of Jon Bon Jovi even though there is other people in the band.

vanhalengo.png

BonJovi1.png

I will get to the other ones later but I just did this one for now.

Archived