Band Sigs

josh_cat_eyes

I was getting frustrated to get my sig the way I want it soo I just put all the pic into 1 but if people want I am willing to make sigs like the blink-182 and good charlotte sigs that I have. Just thought I would get that out there.

Blink-182

Good Charlotte

Sum 41

Soilwork

Saosin

Rolling Stones

Papa Roach

Disturbed

AC/DC

My Chemical Romance

Guns N' Roses

Jimmy Eat World

Radiohead

Kraftwerk

Van Halen

Bon Jovi

Def Leppard

Misfits

HIM

Red Hot Chili Peppers

Mudvayne

Forever The Sickest Kids

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are those avatars or sigs.......? :therock:

What ever you want them to be. This is the first time making them soo I am not really good at it yet. It would probabally be a lot easier if I had photoshop or if I knew how to use inkscape. I can take some more requests now aswell...I will have the rest done by tomorrow night.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Any angels and airwaves fans here? Here are some sigs I've made for them just to show what I do mostly: (hijack?)

heavensig.jpg

thewarsig.jpg

If you want I'll make some more for pretty much any band, here's some green day ones.

pulltetoldschool.jpg

pullingteeth142043.jpg

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Hey Chicagoshawn, those are sweet. I like how you put the lyrics from "The War" for Angels and Airwaves and (I believe) "Homecoming" for Green Day. Would you mind if I asked a request? If it's ok, I'd like a Jimmy Eat World one with these lyrics from "The World You Love" -

"We're only just as happy as everyone else seems to think we are..."

I hope it's not too much trouble. Thanks in advance!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

Any angels and airwaves fans here? Here are some sigs I've made for them just to show what I do mostly: (hijack?)

heavensig.jpg

thewarsig.jpg

If you want I'll make some more for pretty much any band, here's some green day ones.

pulltetoldschool.jpg

pullingteeth142043.jpg

Way better than mine haha. I have to say that I like +44 alot better though.

Also Papa Roach and Disturbed are now linked at the top.

Archived