DDR

1. Pats

2. Packers

3. Steelers

4. Colts

5. Cowboys

508. Dolphins

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

1. Pats

2. Packers

3. Steelers

4. Colts

5. Cowboys

508. Dolphins

You might want to bump the Fins up to 507. The Greater Bakersfield YMCA "Womens' Fitness for Octogenarians Program" folded their football team after Mabel Jasinski broke her hip and they couldn't field a full roster.

Again?

She's like the Fred Taylor of YMCA Octogenarians Football.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

1. Pats

2. Packers

3. Steelers

4. Colts

5. Cowboys

508. Dolphins

You might want to bump the Fins up to 507. The Greater Bakersfield YMCA "Womens' Fitness for Octogenarians Program" folded their football team after Mabel Jasinski broke her hip and they couldn't field a full roster.

Again?

She's like the Fred Taylor of YMCA Octogenarians Football.

And that is how you do humor folks. Kudos. You made me laugh out loud.

1. Patriots

2. Colts

3. Cowboys

4. Steelers

5. Packers

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

New England Patriots, #1. Damn shame they can win even on a bye week. (And how is it that these lucky boys got a bye week THIS LATE into the season...followed by what now amounts to THREE STRAIGHT prime-time night games? HUH???)

Dallas Cowboys #2. After how they did in the Giants and that supposedly rejuvenated pass rush (I mean, after all, half the D-line was saying all week the reason behind the red jerseys was so that Romo would "see" the rush), to say nothing of their play all year (even with a loss to the Hoody)...they got to be up there at #2.

Pittsburgh Steelers #3. This is why I have the 'Boys up above the Steelers right now: anyone see how Cleveland had the Steelboyz back on their heels in the first half of that game yesterday? They laid down in the second half, and the real Steelers showed up. Had that been the 'Boys, and they had the Steel Squad down like that, TRUST ME...they was NOT gon let up (and predictably try to get a ground game going in the second half, comfortable being up 21-9 after two quarters). But you'd have the most difficult of times telling me that the Colts are better than the Steelers. We see what Ben can do when he decides to start performing like a true baller. The Steelers also have one of the top D's in the league, along with SOME semblance of a running game. Which leads me to...

...the Green Bay Packers at #4. Hurt or not, the Pack pretty much held AD in check...and beat down the Vikes on top of that. Favre is what he is, but that "D" is the real deal. And after not having had much of a running game all year, one finally started to show some life yesterday. Just as the weather starts to turn cold, and the balls stay on the ground a lil' bit more than they fly through the air (at least in the NFC, anyway)...

And finally, even though they lost against big "D", the Giants--yes, the JINTS--at 5. Resurgent pass rush (well...maybe not as much against Dallas), some actual BALANCE on offense...getting better. Plus they almost, ALMOST...ALMOST beat the 'Boys yesterday.

So that's my five. Stay tuned next week.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived