Fort worth gunslingers

vicfurth

I like these, vic.. a very clean design. Have you upgraded from paint, or just making it really turn tricks?

I like the color combo, and i thnk the guna nd holset look the 'gunslinger' part better than the fedora did.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

GMac, it's definitely slanted.

It's a nice concept... but I'd suggest a few changes...

I think the logos could use a bit of refining... the hat doesn't have that professional look, and I dunno if there isn't a better angle that makes the hat look a little cooler... maybe a more level angle... may try a few things if I get a chance in the next few days.

The gun/holster logo looks fine, I just think that the positioning of the gun/holster needs work.

The jersey design otherwise is quite nice.

I'd almost like to see some human aspect to the logo set (seeing as the name is Gunslingers...), but that's just a personal thing. I know the NFL's Cowboys don't depict a cowboy, so it's really your call.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I like these, vic.. a very clean design. Have you upgraded from paint, or just making it really turn tricks?

I like the color combo, and i thnk the guna nd holset look the 'gunslinger' part better than the fedora did.

I never used Paint. I've always done Photoshop 4.0 and, actually, Powerpoint (for wordmarks).

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

it looks good, vic...

I know you have chnaged the logo on the shorts about 100 times already, but what do you think about putting the gun/holster on the hip, as if the young athelete sporting the shorts was wearing a gunbelt, and was ready for the draw?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

it looks good, vic...

I know you have chnaged the logo on the shorts about 100 times already, but what do you think about putting the gun/holster on the hip, as if the young athelete sporting the shorts was wearing a gunbelt, and was ready for the draw?

that was my suggestion exactly.....that said, vic, the refinement process has brought quite an improvement to the overall look of this product....nice job, and way to take constructive criticism well.....that's what these boards are all about.

Those will look good losing to the Towers! :D

Seriously I do like them. We'll have at least two teams with non traditional side stripes.  While the unis and logos are not the biggest reason for a fantasy league's success- I like to see good concepts involved.

(and can anyone out there take these conceptss into NBA Live and do screen shots--as the CFA and MLF did with Madden?)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived