Superbowl, 2007

Steel Certain

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Super Bowl XLII in my backyard this year, don't know if I will have tickets, but can't wait. My prediction however will be the Patriots over the New York Giants 37-17

sorry to bring this thread up but, wow while everyone predicted the Packers-Patriots or Cowboys-Patriots Super Bowl, I was the one that had the Giants and Patriots in the Super Bowl

Super Bowl XLII in my backyard this year, don't know if I will have tickets, but can't wait. My prediction however will be the Patriots over the New York Giants 37-17

sorry to bring this thread up but, wow while everyone predicted the Packers-Patriots or Cowboys-Patriots Super Bowl, I was the one that had the Giants and Patriots in the Super Bowl

That's incredible! How'd you guess that right? Youve gotta be the only guy on the entire planet who picked that. Even some guy in France probably had the Packers and Patriots lol

Well now that it's set, I'll go ahead an make my pick. The Giants win a squeaker, 24-20

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

That's incredible! How'd you guess that right? Youve gotta be the only guy on the entire planet who picked that. Even some guy in France probably had the Packers and Patriots lol

Not to take anything away from gw's great prediction, but I'm sure many wishful Giants fans were predicting this matchup as well.

I'm hopping on the Giants bandwagon...go Giants!

Archived