Vancouver Canucks Uniform Set Concept

Snowcap30

Heres a uniform set i just threw together for the Canucks. i do not like how the current set was put together and i think this is a much better combination of the logo and colors.

i know that many of you will say that the stripes on the side dont match the underarm stripes but if you picture this on a uniform, the side angle would look like the same stripe pattern as the sleeves.

Comments and Criticism please.

Van-H.pngVan-R.pngVan-A.png

untitled-1.png

drop the whale logo and the vertical stripes...and its perfect :D

Anything has to be better than what they have now...they look like practice jerseys! They're hideous and by far out of all the new jerseys, new colours and striping we've seen on different teams, are the worst jerseys in the league!! Yours are the way they should look!

so by what you just said....the sharks leafs canadiens blackhawks red wings rangers and bruins all have the worst jerseys in the league too because they didnt go under the "everyone change their look or die" bus known as RBK?

the worst part of the nucks jerseys is the "VANCOUVER" over the logo...other than that...they have one of the best in the league now imo anyway falling just short of the bruins and sharks (of teams that made any sort of change from last years look)

the original 6 teams look great because they didnt mess with a good thing..had the leafs remembered to add the bottom stripes on the jerseys..theyd be right up there with the other orig 6 teams

as for practice jerseys...look at the oilers jerseys or sharks 3rds from last year before comparing the canucks jerseys to practice jerseys

GO GIANTS GO!!!

giants-1.png

mia Marek Schwarz

THANK YOU TREVOR!

linden.png

drop the whale logo and the vertical stripes...and its perfect :D

so basically you want a crestless jersey with two sets of stripes? :P

to clarify, i dont hate the new jerseys they have now, i think going back to these colors are perfect but i feel the way they executed the jersey was poor. and as for the green ice, i know its not correct to have green ice, but i think it makes the jersey flow better

untitled-1.png

He probably meant to say that drop the whale and put in the stick 'n' rink instead. I don't know if i like the Calgary Flames vertical stripes either but this is a nice set.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Archived