Devils moving?

jkrdevil

Why do people think defensive hockey is boring?

I find games exciting every day the NHL is great as is, the trap is there just deal with it and stop whinning.

Besides Don Cherry said that shots are only down like 6 per game from the high scoring 80's.

Did anyone think goalies are better now especially Martin Brodeur who by the time he retires will be ranked among the top 5 all time?

Maybe you are all jealous that Lord Stanley lives in Jersey again, you know you can come to visit.

oh and BTW Broduer does not cheat with his pads either they are smaller then most of the league.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Hey, did I say that Brodeur cheated? NO! I believe he is the best goalie in the freakin' leauge, for the last five years!

Besides, you just hopped on the bandwagon.

And, again, my team has 8 times as many championships as you.  I'll be jealous if you win every year till 2025.

Besides, you just hopped on the bandwagon.

Devils Fan Born and Raised.

Who else would love the ol' Green and Red Christmas jerseys other than a true Devils fan?  :D

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Bigger goalies + bigger pads + butterfly style (or Hasek drunken master) + trap defense = lower scoring

It's been proven that the trap prevents a lot of scoring chances. Or, more precisely, it prevents shot on goal in the offensive zone. So maybe there should be more shots from just outside the blue line.

Wasn't Pat Burns known for saying "put it on net, good things happen?" (many others have prbably said it before, but I only remember it from Mr. Burns.....excellent). So the coach best known for the trap extolls the virtues of more shots on net. hmmmmm.....

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Hey I did jump on bandwaggon but can you blame me at the reckless way teh Rangers spend money and it dont work ever.

Yes, I can.  Hey, all our teams do stupid moves.  Yours at least involved good money.  You don't think Montreal made stupid moves?  At least you aren't fire saleing you players like most teams do.

Bigger goalies + bigger pads + butterfly style (or Hasek drunken master) + trap defense = lower scoring

It's been proven that the trap prevents a lot of scoring chances. Or, more precisely, it prevents shot on goal in the offensive zone. So maybe there should be more shots from just outside the blue line.

Wasn't Pat Burns known for saying "put it on net, good things happen?" (many others have prbably said it before, but I only remember it from Mr. Burns.....excellent). So the coach best known for the trap extolls the virtues of more shots on net. hmmmmm.....

First, I don't thinks Burns is best known for the trap. I would say that the coach best known for the trap is Lemaire.

Second, what does this have to do with the topic??

I don't find defensive games boring, but I find the clutching and grabbing in today's hockey boring and annoying.

Again, what does that have to do with this topic. Did you mean to post this in the how to fix in the NHL.

As far as the Devils they don't play clutch and grab. They play a fundamentaly sound game and don't make mistakes. The have had the fewest penalties of any teams over the past years.

Archived