Fans who live among rivals

spyboy1

Try living in Winnipeg and rooting for the Cubs, Blackhawks (Bah! Mike Smith strikes again!), and Oilers.

"You're not a Leafs/Jays fan? What's wrong with you? Aren't you patriotic?"

*sigh*

Welcome to DrunjFlix

i remember between 93 and about 98, all these cowboys fans were coming out of the woodwork...nowadays i'm lucky(?) if i see one cowboys shirt in a month.  next ones i'll probably see will probably still read AIKMAN 8, E. SMITH 22 or IRVIN 88...and that ain't gonna be anytime soon

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Well...I have never rooted for a home town team.

I am a Niners Fan and got cussed up one side and down the others when attending the 2001 game at Soldier field..and can't wait to get tickets to next years game as well.

I am also a Cards fan here in Cubbies country.  My wife and I went to Wrigley in 02 for a game and sat in the bleachers it was AWESOME!  We had  a great time and really didn't get heckled too much!

well this tells me all I need to know......

I was at the Sharks-Red Wings game about three weeks ago, and I swear the crowd was at least 1/3 wings fans.

I was also at the 49ers-Lions game this year, but there were not very many Lions fans there.

enough said. people jump on bandwagons, or just want to call attention to themselves.

Being a brewer fan, I hate to say it, but need I look further then a program from before a game last season....

"Miller Park is becoming a big tourist attraction...with over 60% of our ticket sales coming from outside our market.

That sells it all.

The cubs fans are not much different then the packers fans, except Milwaukee and Chicago are so close, even if the Brewers were the team kicking ass, you would still see quite a few cubs fans. When we get a team in Milwaukee that can play .500 ball, youll see more and more brewers fans in chicago.

I guess a lot of it also has to do with how good your perticular team is....Maybe this trend has always been around, but it seems like more and more people like to stand out it public places, and the best way to do that is to wear apparel that shows support for the road team on the field that night.

Play RBI Baseball 2K9 @ http://league.rbicentral.com

i guess the boatload of cubs fans sort of resulted from the Brewers being in the AL for so long, heck, i pulled for em even into their move to the NL.  then it all went in the crapper, and while i will pull for em when nothing else is going on, i no longer consider myself a Brewers fan.  used to be, i just figured at the time it'd be okay to have favorite teams in each league, seeing as they didn't play each other...damn interleague play :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

To answer your question aout the browns fans in cincinnati there are none or very few. I was born and raised in Cin. but now live in columbus and can tell you that it is 50-50. This past year when the engals finally experienced some success you saw the browns fans go into hiding and the bengals fans come out of hibernation. This year it seemed more like 70-30. I was always an out and proud bengals fan I must say

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

Archived