Cleveland Browns

gingerbreadmann

If they switched to your last set I wouldn't mind. However the Cleveland faithful might though.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

The third one just posted isn't too bad. Try it with the Vikings numerals and Vikings letters, the serifed ones. (come w/ eriqjaffe's font package). I think serifed letters would look better because they'd almost perfectly match the wordmark, that they use now.

I'm glad I ain't the only one who thinks that.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

browns6-1.png

Here it is with serifed NOBs.And with Vikes #s:

browns7.png

Thanks for the help guys!

Not diggin the orange collar. But that right there wouldn't be too bad!

Good job.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

The last set is looking great. Nicely done. I think the Browns are due for a Vikes-like uniform upgrade while keeping the helmet and colors the same. The only thing I would suggest, but it probably wouldn't work with these, is to incorporate the little dude with the football logo the Browns have in some way. I love that guy lol.

Hope you don't mind me posting this gingerbreadmann, but I used NikeTeam to make these mockups to better illustrate your concept.

brownsmockups.png

(Template isn't exact, and I couldn't change the collar color; added pant options for :censored:s and giggles)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Hope you don't mind me posting this gingerbreadmann, but I used NikeTeam to make these mockups to better illustrate your concept.

brownsmockups.png

(Template isn't exact, and I couldn't change the collar color; added pant options for :censored:s and giggles)

I don't mind! those are great! Thanks LEWJ!

Yeah, I kinda forgot about the pants, but those look fine. Thanks again for doing that, it's a lot easier(and better) than photoshopping it on a pic. Nice job.

brownsmockups.png

Why, when I look at this, do I start thinking "Virginia Tech Hokies"? It may just be my screen...

...either way, rather nice-looking mock-up.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The last set is looking great. Nicely done. I think the Browns are due for a Vikes-like uniform upgrade while keeping the helmet and colors the same. The only thing I would suggest, but it probably wouldn't work with these, is to incorporate the little dude with the football logo the Browns have in some way. I love that guy lol.

Not bad now. The deletion of the overused vertical side torso panels is the best change. (Why have so many teams gone in that direction? It's hideous! Especially the new Vikings jerseys.)

I would eliminate the brown pants and orange pants and stick with the classic white. The Browns were pretty lousy in the orange pants era, and the brown jersey - white pants combo is much cleaner and sharper than orange. Brown over brown is almost unthinkable!!

In any case, I see no reason, other than revenue generation, for the Browns to change their uniforms.

Not bad now. The deletion of the overused vertical side torso panels is the best change. (Why have so many teams gone in that direction? It's hideous! Especially the new Vikings jerseys.)

I would eliminate the brown pants and orange pants and stick with the classic white. The Browns were pretty lousy in the orange pants era, and the brown jersey - white pants combo is much cleaner and sharper than orange. Brown over brown is almost unthinkable!!

In any case, I see no reason, other than revenue generation, for the Browns to change their uniforms.

I liked the panels, but I decided to get rid of them to keep it more classic. I agree about the pants, but I also like the orange. You can's go wrong with white though.

If you read the intro, I was basing it off a thread on the Sports Logos board containing a rumor that the Browns may change their unis.

Why, when I look at this, do I start thinking "Virginia Tech Hokies"? It may just be my screen...

...either way, rather nice-looking mock-up.

I thought that too, bucco. We all know NikeTeam is far from perfect, but I think those came out well. Thanks for all your input.

Archived