nhl all star game concept

1_ILWT_1

The problem here is that there is too much red in the blue jersey, and vice versa. You will notice on the specific conference logos, there is no trace of the opposite conference's logos. But I disagree with the two prior responses: Who cares if its simple? Yeah, so replace the red on west jersey with silver; replace the blue on the East jerseys with silver, too. See how that turns out.

If you add the Conference logo's on the crest, i think this could work very nicely. Sometimes, less is more. You know what, i don't even know why teams want this red and blue crap. Why not go with the Atlanta colours for the home and away for the allstar game? Like when the sharks had it they had the teal for one of the jerseys and so forth.

It would be different, nicer.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I like how you took the Thrashers design and made it into an allstar jersey (something I wish they did in Dallas last year) but I'm sorry this design just to boring for me.

Well Dallas stole their jersey design from the All Star Game jerseys used from '94 until '97 so it probably would have confused people.

Archived