Notre dame fb concept

Discrim

Those are a little loud for tradition rich Notre Dame. Maybe if the shamrock were just on the sleeves it will be ok, but they just dont work for me.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Ah, the 8th deadly sin.

If it wasn't ND, I'd say you're off to a pretty good start. But, since it is ND, these are on par with the "Buddy Christ" from the movie "Dogma".

My suggestions (for some other fighting Irish team, not ND, heh heh):

I'd try maybe using a darker green to better match the blue & gold. A thinner outline around the shamrocks would help, and making the shamrocks a differenct color than the jersey would probably look good. The big thing I see is that the green doesn't look like a part of the whole uniform... like it's added onto the design instead of being worked in. (if that makes sense).

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

well, i didn't want the green too dark, but i didn't want it to be Orlando Thunder green either.  yeah, it's out there as far as ND is concerned, but i figured it was worth a shot.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I hate the green but that little charm logos on the shoulders are a nice touch.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived