08 BCS championship caps.

HatManTC

Where can I find t-shirts?

Most, if not all clothing stores sell t-shirts. Also, if you go outside, you'll see plenty of people (mostly men) wearing them (as long as it's still unseasonably warm.)

Most, if not all clothing stores sell t-shirts. Also, if you go outside, you'll see plenty of people (mostly men) wearing them (as long as it's still unseasonably warm.)

Crap. I knew someone would use the people outside thing! lol. I should have said champions t-shirts. What I meant by "Where can I find t-shirts" was where can I find Ohio State Champions t-shirts.

Also what is your avatar from? It's pretty cool.

Crap. I knew someone would use the people outside thing! lol. I should have said champions t-shirts. What I meant by "Where can I find t-shirts" was where can I find Ohio State Champions t-shirts.

I'd tell you if you had a better username.

Some impoverished African Nation.

I'd tell you if you had a better username.

You must have read my sig?

Archived