NFL Playoff Bracket Wallpaper...

UnderDogX

Hey guys...hadn't done a wallpaper in a while so I figured I'd put this together. I initially did it for myself so this will be the only size I do...If it gets enough response I'll post it each week as it gets updated...if not then I won't (although if I get pissed enough if the Cowboys lose I might not finish it out :D ) Hope you enjoy! Don't care if you give C&C...I like it...put it together the way I wanted to..just figured I'd put it out there since I didn't see it out there already this year....enjoy!

Wallpaper

UPDATED: correct Chargers logo now up there for all you obsessed Logophiles out there... :) my apologies.

CIDesignSig.png

this is really nice, bit ive noticed a couple of color issues. it appears you have the same vector files that i do, and most of the team colors are off on them, especially the seahawks with the blue in the white of the eyes. the only other major issues are that the blue in the Giants and Pats are too light, but i'm just nit-picky like that.

TDZiMMB.png

this is really nice, bit ive noticed a couple of color issues. it appears you have the same vector files that i do, and most of the team colors are off on them, especially the seahawks with the blue in the white of the eyes. the only other major issues are that the blue in the Giants and Pats are too light, but i'm just nit-picky like that.

Yeah I noticed the lightness of some of the colors as you mentioned but until I can find a better set of vectors I'm gonna leave as is...unless its something truly important I don't see the need to color swatch back and forth with a few logos...

CIDesignSig.png

Archived