Band Logo

josh_cat_eyes

My friend recently asked me to make a logo for his band. I have made several logos for him before as his band keeps changing their name. Anyway this time it is the elevators. Personally I think it is a stupid name but its not my bands so I have no control over it. Also they told me pretty much what to do for the logo but they keep asking me to change little things here and there. Any ideas as to how I could satisfiy them? This is what I have right now:

BandLogo3.png

EDIT: This is my 800th post!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

That font is airstream, isnt it? I love the use of that! As for the logo, I think you dont have to use the swoosh thing at all. The font on its own looks incredible as a band logo. Though simple, you did a great job here! Keep it up!

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

this also is NOT a sports logo/uniform concept.

therefore it should go in "General Design"

cause, you know, this is general design, right?

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

this also is NOT a sports logo/uniform concept.

therefore it should go in "General Design"

cause, you know, this is general design, right?

How's about commenting on the design, bro? He posted it to get some C&C, not directions on where to go. And though he may have posted it in the wrong thread, you don't have to waste a post just stating that it isnt a sports concept. The world knows that. So comments on his concept?

And just so I dont waste THIS post, I will once again say that your concept is stellar, josh cat eyes. Good job! But do remember to post stuff like this in the general thread. No prob, just remember that.

Jimmy Eat World

jimmysig.jpg

realsaltlake.pngsaltlake-1.png

It's boring. The swoosh is unnecessary, and the arrow makes the s look like the symbol for man.

First thing I think of with elevators would be up and down arrows. There is a perfect setup for that image with the V and A of Elevators.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Quite honestly, with a name like The Elevators, I think you can do a lot more than just a text logo with a swoosh underneath. JP's suggestion was good, maybe even form an "E" into the shape of an elevator.

Just to give you a visual of what JP's suggestion could look like...capital V is a down arrow, and capital A is the up arrow.

THE ELEVATORS

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Yeah sorry guys for putting it in the wrong place. I was not thinking last night when I put it up. Anyway about the logo. I originally had it without the swoosh and it was b&w but the guys in the band said it was too plain (even tho thats what they told me to do anyway) Soo I added the swoosh and added the red in. I am not sure if the band wants anything too complex. This also may help...they reasoning they gave me for the band name was that todays music has evevated soo much over all the other decades...Anyway I will talk to the band about the VA idea. Anymore C&C?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I like the idea jp & chestnutz threw out there, so I sort of ran with it.

I have no clue the band's style, so I have no clue if it's appropriate. But here goes...

(I sort of like the deco that elevators typically have, hence the typeface).

elevators.jpg

jeffsig.gif

glgsig.gif

I have no clue the band's style, so I have no clue if it's appropriate. But here goes...

elevators.jpg

Man that looks really cool. Yeah they are a rock band soo it kinda fits. Good job!

Quite honestly, with a name like The Elevators, I think you can do a lot more than just a text logo with a swoosh underneath. JP's suggestion was good, maybe even form an "E" into the shape of an elevator.

Just to give you a visual of what JP's suggestion could look like...capital V is a down arrow, and capital A is the up arrow.

THE ELEVATORS

I agree

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

elevators.jpg

Man that looks really cool. Yeah they are a rock band soo it kinda fits. Good job!

Much appreciated.

Let me know what the band thinks of the logo. We can make some arrangements if they want to use it.

jeffsig.gif

glgsig.gif

elevators.jpg

Much appreciated.

Let me know what the band thinks of the logo. We can make some arrangements if they want to use it.

They said that they love it. They said the really liked the idea of the up and down buttons. With that said they would like to use it.

Archived