New jersey devils moving

puckcool22

I agree, with a name like Devils, the possiblities for a new and fresh design (even if it is an alt), are endless.  However, I think we have to keep in mind that hockey may not be around for awhile after this season so all this discussion about who's doing what to their identities may be moot.

~UJ

The Devils logo is perfection, and i'm not saying it as a Devils fan, but as a lover of logos. And it is not just my opinion. The Devils logo is one of the most highly regarded logos in sports today. You don't change it.

Uniforms, maybe. However, after three cups, very unlikely.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

The Devils logo is perfection, and i'm not saying it as a Devils fan, but as a lover of logos. And it is not just my opinion. The Devils logo is one of the most highly regarded logos in sports today. You don't change it.

Uniforms, maybe. However, after three cups, very unlikely.

Oh, I agree, JQK, trust me.  It is the uniforms i was talking about, with a new alternate logo for an alternate sweater or even perhaps a shoulder patch on the existing unis.

~UJ

The Devils have one of the best logos in all of sports there is no need to change it.

Red and Black are also colors used allot in NJ just look at Rutgers so no change needed there.

All this means is the Devils will have a quailty building at last which they deserved for a long time now.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Devils CEO Lou Lamoriello has said they Devils do not and will not take part in those type of gimmicks.

Oh, I didnt know that.  Cool.  I like the current look too.  BTW, did you guys ever see that hideous logo that they had but never actually used, the one where the background circle was filled in forest green.....now if they had gone with that, 3 Cups or 12 Cups, I would cry out to heaven for a change, lol.

~UJ

There is a 0% chance of the devils changing there logo and or jeresey's. Nor will they get a 3rd jersey's. Devils CEO Lou Lamoriello has said they Devils do not and will not take part in those type of gimmicks.

Does not necessarily mean they wouldn't change jerseys. However, their logo is awesome, and their jerseys are good, so they don't need to.

Lou rules. Yet another reason to forever worship that yoda-looking bastard...

The Devils have really stepped up to become one of the NHL's marquee Franchises, and as much as i love the Meadowlands, the Newark Arena would be cool to have, and hopefully, hopefully will increase attendance

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I really like the devils uniforms.  Classy.  Their logo is alright, but I would think something like Phocused logo would be cool.  This here is what I would do.  Add an outline to the shoulders for consistancy.  Second, switch red and black on the road uni.  My home uni below has no name &numbers because I got lazy, so shoot me.

White

Red

IN all honesty, I don't think there's really anything the Devils need to change.  The logo is one of, if not the best in the NHL...the colors are perfect...fonts are fine...

If anything I would simply add some thin white piping around the black shoulders on the home unis...I think it would perk up the jersey quite a bit, and prevent it from being too dark (which has been my one complain with those ones from the get go...everything else is hunky-dory)

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived