My hockey fanhood is for sale...

TFoA

I started with St. Louis when I was young (big Hull fan), then Montreal, who I still cheer for, and the Leafs, who I sometimes question why I do...

As long as Tavares spends next season in Oshawa, he can go anywhere for all I care (except Ottawa and Buffalo, I have limits). Just remember that he's not draft eligible this year, so any team wanting him has to suck ass next year or make a big trade. Stamkos is the big deal this year, He could go great with Vinnie/St. Louis or set-up a 2nd line well

Well I was thinking, with Toronto unloading much of the big names by next season, it doesn't mean they will be winning more game than they are now. Hence why I am guessing they will bomb so terribly next season that Tavares will be theirs for the taking. I mean... a top line of Steen, Tlustly and Blake doesn't spell playoffs to me. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you want an organization that is run with class, has a solid history of success, and a great logo may I suggest the New Jersey Devils.

I didn't expected to laugh out loud before reading this post.

You're a Bob Hope, man!!!

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Tonight was a damn good night for Atlanta hockey...first off, there was a standing room only crowd at the game tonight, secondly, the Gwinnett Gladiators drew over 10,000 at their game, and thirdly, the Thrashers won a 2-1 OT thriller in front of the home crowd. Very entertaining game, and a good night for Hockeytown South. lol.

While it's unfortunate that you chose your home team(although a good decision), I can't say that they are Hockeytown South. If I could, and maybe it's because I'm a homer, put Dallas as Hockeytown South. Simply because, before they moved here from Minnesota, how many people that lived in the state of Texas, FROM Texas, actually supported, liked or watched hockey. Now, this city, while they're not as big as the Cowboys, thrives on their glory. When they were winning Cups, it was a beautiful thing.

Tonight was a damn good night for Atlanta hockey...first off, there was a standing room only crowd at the game tonight, secondly, the Gwinnett Gladiators drew over 10,000 at their game, and thirdly, the Thrashers won a 2-1 OT thriller in front of the home crowd. Very entertaining game, and a good night for Hockeytown South. lol.

While it's unfortunate that you chose your home team(although a good decision), I can't say that they are Hockeytown South. If I could, and maybe it's because I'm a homer, put Dallas as Hockeytown South. Simply because, before they moved here from Minnesota, how many people that lived in the state of Texas, FROM Texas, actually supported, liked or watched hockey. Now, this city, while they're not as big as the Cowboys, thrives on their glory. When they were winning Cups, it was a beautiful thing.

Why is it unfortunate?

And you won 1 cup, and it was a questionable one.

Hi, how are you?

Why is it unfortunate?

And you won 1 cup, and it was a questionable one.

NO GOAL! :cursing:

• 3 weeks later...
Why to cheer for the Chicago Blackhawks:

Tradition:

That, and the logos/uniforms kick ass.

The Blackhawks are officially my "secondary/only root for if they get farther than my favorite team" team. :D

Why to cheer for the Chicago Blackhawks:

Tradition:

That, and the logos/uniforms kick ass.

The Blackhawks are officially my "secondary/only root for if they get farther than my favorite team" team. :D

Interesting, because the Thrashers are my secondary team behind the Blackhawks.

Yeah. That post was actually truncated. I was going to go on about how the hawks had great tradition, a league best youth movement, and the best uniforms in all of sports. I have fell in love with the Hawks a second time this year, and this team, more than any other is on the up.

My first customized hockey jersey, Atlanta Thrashers alternate Heatley. The dark navy and red one. Classy uniform. Perhaps I should think about adopting Atlanta as my second team... I'll sleep on it.

Archived