Buffalo Sabres Concept

LEWJ

OK. So I know this has probably been done plenty of tmes before. OK.... I know its been done plenty of times before.

I kinda did this for some practice in paint, just because I haven't been jacking out concepts lately, I've been busy with another project that should be debuting here within the next couple months (nothing big, just something I did to help others).

Well, here it is:

Light.png

Dark.png

C&C Please.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

It's weird to see a Buffalo team without a buffalo. Still, these are really nice. If only you could go with a different secondary logo, not a fan of the B.

It also makes sence to see a buffalo team without a buffalo. That would be like having a great big red deer on the red deer rebels jersey or the Utah Hornets putting a lake on their jersey. If the team is called the sabres...put a sabre on the jersey or if its called the hornets or rebels well then put a hornet or a rebel on the jersey. Anyway I am just rambling on now and all I want to say is that I like this concept. It makes good use of the actual team name while incorperating the city without using a buffalo (a simple B is used instead) Great job with that.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Nice job her, LEWJ. I'm definitely a fan of this one.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Archived