Ebbsfleet United Nike Jerseys

hawk36

BTW, where does the green or the blue and black come from? :wacko:

Same place as Arsenal's white and redcurrant, or Chelsea's highlighter yellow. The point of a change kit is to be as different as possible from the regular kit. Teams can go a little wild with the designs.

I like it - instead of adding black to a team's color scheme, they can just add a black change strip.

I understand the reason why many teams use varying color schemes for alternate jerseys. What puzzled me was the vast range of colors they're looking to use. Not to mention the fact that the black and blue jersey screams Inter Milan to me. I would think that they'd try something that is somewhat different but not similar to an already famous style.

Well, there are very few color combinations that aren't associated with clubs somewhere (as one of the prior posters pointed out).

As far as the color range, maybe they just wanted to give the new owners some real choices. That's not exactly available with the first choice shirts, so they did it with the change shirts.

The more I think of it, the more I don't like the all red jersey. There are sooooo many soccer clubs that use red as a primary. I kind of wish they'd add another element to the red jersey that might distinguish themselves from other squads. I guess with all of the teams that exist in the world, you can only come up with so many unique designs before you start repeating ones that already exist.

Archived