New Oregon Basketball unis

bowld

not all nike schools were required to switch...vandy has worn the usual uniforms they have worn for the last two years, with the shoulder stripes and still no SOD...and additionally kentucky has yet to switch this season i bleieve...

You're right, Kentucky is still the Nike Elite/collarbone stripe jerseys that they've worn since 2005/2006, as are all the teams in the long photo post. If anything, Vandy's gold alts are "anti-SOD" as they appear to be their baggiest jerseys.

Personally, I think North Carolina has pulled off the SOD pretty well without really changing their design of the past few years.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally, I think North Carolina has pulled off the SOD pretty well without really changing their design of the past few years.

They also got rid of those dumb clavicle stripes. Thank you Nike.

Those bugged me because they were dark blue on the light blue jerseys.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

I could list somewhere around 20 teams that aren't wearing system of dress uniforms this year. They far outnumber teams that are. I am surprised of this Oregon change, it seems like Ernie Kent has always had pretty clean uniforms in spite of what Mike Bellotti's squad rolls out in each game, I think they are okay though.

rush.png

Clipboard03.jpg

was I the only one to open this thread while thinking "Oh God..."?

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Saw the greens here and I thought that's what I was seeing again at first when I saw highlights of the black jerseys. Then they turned around. Wow. I don't mind the hidden player namesn but the school name? I like the bold chances, but that's a mistake.

PTI just said the names were in sequins. Is this an HD thing? Seems like we'll be having more of that, as TV has dictated many uni quirks over time.

PTI just said the names were in sequins. Is this an HD thing?

I think the letters were cut out of green patent leather.

Here's the kicker, though ... if you want to buy a black replica from Eastbay, you're going to pay, basically, $74.99 for a tank top. That's because the Oregon wordmark is in black on the repilca, not shiny forest green patent leather.

It's hard for me to verbalize the quantities of ugly when it comes to that uniform vis-a-vis the bright yellows of two years ago vs. the several versions of the diamond-plate football jersey.

Archived