New Oregon Basketball unis

bowld

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like the system of dress jerseys. All the jerseys are pretty simple, no stupid collarbone stripes or color bars across the butt or anything like that. Simple designs, maybe a little piping, and all the jerseys are different (so far). Nice.

As for the Ducks, I really don't expect anything less from them. When I think Oregon, I think 8 different jerseys, with at least 60 percent of them not making sense at all. So no big surprise last night.

just found this on footlocker.com

17404801_z.jpg

They could pull that off, and not just because they're oregon.

If they didn't have that weird shoulder-stripe deal, then these would be fine as helll.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

It's come to the point where I don't really care if Oregon looks terrible every game. Maybe they will wear a different jersey for the rest of the year. It's become fun with the basketball team too where I want to see Oregon play just to see what they are wearing. If that is the point of so many bad uniforms, they are doing a pretty good job of getting people to notice them.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I really like the system of dress jerseys. All the jerseys are pretty simple, no stupid collarbone stripes or color bars across the butt or anything like that. Simple designs, maybe a little piping, and all the jerseys are different (so far). Nice.

Agreed. Now, whenever I watch a game between a system of dress team and a team and a non-SOD team, the non-SOD team looks like slobs compared to the system of dress team. As long as the players don't follow Nike's recommendations and get the skintight shirt/baggy shorts look, it's great.

My one gripe is that I wish they didn't all have round necks with no trim around them.

No collarbone stripes, eh?

17403302_z.jpg

17402632_z.jpg

17402003_z.jpg

17401742_z.jpg

17401602_z.jpg

I beg to differ. <_<

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

No collarbone stripes, eh?

17403302_z.jpg

17402632_z.jpg

17402003_z.jpg

17401742_z.jpg

17401602_z.jpg

I beg to differ. <_<

He meant on the SOD uniforms. Good to know you're paying attention...

Those certainly look like the cut of SOD, but none of the schools shown actually wear SOD. Either this is a preview of things to come, or Nike just got lazy and used the same virtual template for the regular cut jerseys as the SODs.

Those certainly look like the cut of SOD, but none of the schools shown actually wear SOD. Either this is a preview of things to come, or Nike just got lazy and used the same virtual template for the regular cut jerseys as the SODs.

All Nike-sponsored teams were required to switch to SOD for this season. So these schools actually do wear it.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

UCLA is celebrating the 100th National Championship in school history. C is the roman numeral for 100. Hence the emphasis on the C.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I feel pretty much the same way as a few people in this thread about how the System of Dress uniforms have a neater and more professional look, when the shorts aren't excessively baggy.

Being a student at NC State and attending all home and a handful of away basketball games this year, it's much easier to watch our opponents play instead of us with our sloppy Adidas uniforms. And yes, the recent slump in play from the Wolfpack doesn't help any either.

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

I completely changed my mind about Oregon. I'm on the same page as DS, now... the fact that they're willing to do this is admirable, and you know you're looking at Oregon. Kudos to them, I love those black uniforms.

IUe6Hvh.png

Those jerseys are not SOD. They are replicas, and from what I can tell all the Nike replicas are cut as if they were SOD, even though they are not. And all Nike teams did not switch to SOD this year. My Demon Deacons did not make the switch.

Basically, I was right in the first place. :P

Archived