axl Helmet Sig Template

Nick 1733

Here they are, with permission from axl himself.

There are some rules here though...

1. With helmets that have the same color helmet and facemask (which isn't white), you need to select the facemask and use the same color, then increase each value (RGB or CMYK) by 10

2. With a black facemask, change the value (RGB) to 30 each.

Here they are for download:

AI Version

EPS Version

SVG Version

Main%20Template.png

Is this supposed to be layered when we open it? When I click save target as, Adobe Reader wants to open it. When I save as eps, etc. after that, there are no layers.

You won't be able to do anything with it unless you open it and use it in a vector editing program (Illustrator, Inkscape, ect.)

Is this supposed to be layered when we open it? When I click save target as, Adobe Reader wants to open it. When I save as eps, etc. after that, there are no layers.

You won't be able to do anything with it unless you open it and use it in a vector editing program (Illustrator, Inkscape, ect.)

I newly have AI, but when I open it in AI, there are no layers. Maybe I'm just not versed with AI yet. I'll figure it out.

201222154_0f633bbfdb_o.png

I newly have AI, but when I open it in AI, there are no layers. Maybe I'm just not versed with AI yet. I'll figure it out.

No, there's only one LAYER. All the elements are within that layer... you'll have to ungroup them to move things individually.

No, there's only one LAYER. All the elements are within that layer... you'll have to ungroup them to move things individually.

I have it now. Thanks.

201222154_0f633bbfdb_o.png

thanks guys..any chance of getting a template of the helmet he used for the bowl games? the one that looks EXACTLY like a Riddell??

Sorry, those are for my future helmet site.

I'm not asking for the template... but that doesn't necessarily mean you can't give it out, unless you want to keep it for yourself.

(I'm just saying that because the template for the Helmet Project and MGHelmets.com are freely available)

I'd settle for the helmet in this sig template by itself without all the multitude of layers that it has in the sig template. Just a shell, facemask, hardware, and white bumpers layers.

Just delete anything you don't want.

Nick and axl, thanks for putting these up. It's a really great template.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

I'd settle for the helmet in this sig template by itself without all the multitude of layers that it has in the sig template. Just a shell, facemask, hardware, and white bumpers layers.

Just delete anything you don't want.

Nick and axl, thanks for putting these up. It's a really great template.

Yeah, I'm not sure about the other programs but in mine (Corel), you can just delete those. And thank Nick for making these available in different formats.

CLHEL2.png

Archived