QMJHL Logo

Colorado Avalanche

I know we already have a sports logos post for whats not on the main page but looking at the QMJHL logos alot are missing. I have tryed to find somee but I cant do every team past and present, Main,secoundary, and script logos. If you can find any Q logos please post here. Thanks. I am a very big Q leauge fan and want to see every team have there logos posted. :D

smythdp1.jpgtruro.gif

They are not there for a lack of trying, CC and I found a huge cache on the weekend and have been working at them. (CC was up 'till 4 in the morning adding the current set)

Very simply, there are not many out there. I've worked on the CHL section for 2 years now, and Canadian Junior Hockey is notorious for poor record and history keeping, as well as finding old photos. Take Halifax's new Alternate script. The best that can be found is a picture of the front of the jersey...

Keep your eyes peeled though; we have got several sources for uniforms, and many of the teams are being worked on. It may be a week or more for most of them to be posted, but keep your eyes open.

As well, anything you find yourself, feel free to pass it along and CC and I would be glad for the help for the CHL section of the page

allright thanks i see all of these logos on the arms for secoundary and gotta have them thanks tho

I guess I could have saved a lot of money on a keyboard if I had bought one without a shift key or a period key.

i have all the logos for the Lewiston Maineiacs, including the graphics for every shirt/hat/jacket they have ever had because at work we make everything they use. i can't give out vector stuff, but let me know exactly what you are looking for.

i have all the logos for the Lewiston Maineiacs, including the graphics for every shirt/hat/jacket they have ever had because at work we make everything they use. i can't give out vector stuff, but let me know exactly what you are looking for.

http://sportslogos.net/team.php?id=398

there is the MAINEiacs page thus far, any info you have on Jerseys worn by them or logos we are missing would be most appreaciated

Apparently, those Fog Devils logos are due to become vintage history soon enough.

yea i saw that arnt they moving to montreal?

Yes, Verdun to be exact. Not sure what's more interesting here, that Montreal will again get a shot to support QJMHL hockey (it hasn't in the past, Montreal Rocket anyone?) or that St. John's completely blew it as a hockey city.

Apparently, those Fog Devils logos are due to become vintage history soon enough.

Yes, Verdun to be exact. Not sure what's more interesting here, that Montreal will again get a shot to support QJMHL hockey (it hasn't in the past, Montreal Rocket anyone?) or that St. John's completely blew it as a hockey city.

In their defense, travel is incredibly expensive to get to that part of the world for the rest of the League.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

In their defense, travel is incredibly expensive to get to that part of the world for the rest of the League.

This is true. NFLD is tucked away. And the people there show it.

They are not there for a lack of trying, CC and I found a huge cache on the weekend and have been working at them. (CC was up 'till 4 in the morning adding the current set)

Very simply, there are not many out there. I've worked on the CHL section for 2 years now, and Canadian Junior Hockey is notorious for poor record and history keeping, as well as finding old photos. Take Halifax's new Alternate script. The best that can be found is a picture of the front of the jersey...

Keep your eyes peeled though; we have got several sources for uniforms, and many of the teams are being worked on. It may be a week or more for most of them to be posted, but keep your eyes open.

As well, anything you find yourself, feel free to pass it along and CC and I would be glad for the help for the CHL section of the page

here's the new halifax alts, plus the script wordmark. the jersey graphics are the actual files sent to rbk for jersey construction.

blackjersey-final.jpg

whitejersey-final.jpg

scripts-tail.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived