Fantasy Football League Logo

dcameronh

When it comes to Logos, Complexity can kill a design.

This works well!

Thanks Nick. That's kind of what I thought. I had some more complex versions but toned it down to this. I kind of wanted the feel of the NFL logo which is also pretty simple. Anyone else have anything?

I'm still working on the teams. I just haven't had a lot of time lately. Hopefully one of these days, I'll start putting them up here. Thanks.

It's alright. I don't really see how it's shaped like a football, though. I think that in order for it to have that effect, the ends of the logo need to be more 'pointy', so to speak.

Sigs are for sissies.

It's alright. I don't really see how it's shaped like a football, though. I think that in order for it to have that effect, the ends of the logo need to be more 'pointy', so to speak.

Well, I didn't really intend it to be shaped as a football, I just thought it kind of resembled a football shape. I know it not exact but close. Thanks the input guys. Any ideas to make it better would be welcomed. Thanks.

its nice and simple, but i dont like the lettering. if youre using that curved style for the letters, dont use italics. it makes the whole logo look skewed or something, possible because the rest is pretty symmetrical.

also the L makes the top of the curve and the line running through the letters look weird, like it stops short and doesnt curve the way it does on the D. not sure how you could get round that, its only becase its the letter L that its a problem.

so i reckon: lose the curve or lose the italics and youll have a pretty sweet logo!

its nice and simple, but i dont like the lettering. if youre using that curved style for the letters, dont use italics. it makes the whole logo look skewed or something, possible because the rest is pretty symmetrical.

also the L makes the top of the curve and the line running through the letters look weird, like it stops short and doesnt curve the way it does on the D. not sure how you could get round that, its only becase its the letter L that its a problem.

so i reckon: lose the curve or lose the italics and youll have a pretty sweet logo!

Yea, that has been the most frustrating part of it. The lettering. I've tried a few things and nothing seems to look totally great to me. I'll try some other fonts and get rid of the Italics. This is one i did in PSP so I'm working on one in Illustator. Maybe I be able to do more with it. Thanks. Keep them coming.

Well, I didn't really intend it to be shaped as a football, I just thought it kind of resembled a football shape. I know it not exact but close. Thanks the input guys. Any ideas to make it better would be welcomed. Thanks.

Oh. In that case, nevermind. If not intended to resemble a football, I've got no complaints. Carry on.

Sigs are for sissies.

• 3 months later...

So it has been a while sence I've worked on this. I did try a few different ideas for this logo but nothing was looking good to me and I kind of gave up for a while. I'm just not sure if I should stick with this idea or go with something completely different.

Does anyone else have any comments or suggestions on this? Anything would be great. Thanks.

To me, the biggest problem is that the two Fs are slightly different. I know if has to be that way with the 3D effect you're using, but it gives the logo an awkward appearance. Your eyes want the Fs to be the same, but they are just different enough that it is hard to look at.

Archived