New NFL Network logo

Chazberg

I'm really curious as to how many non-design oriented people will ever notice the change. My bet is there will be people 5 years from now still oblivious. Should be fun to point it out to them someday....

Also, I wonder if they're gonna bother to put all jerseys/gear with the old (good) logo on clearance, or just not bother. Personally I'd like to see them take this opportunity to improve the state of the replica jerseys...

I've been saying since they unveiled it that they should take the opportunity to ditch the ugly, useless "NFL EQUIPMENT" patch and go back to the shield alone. But we'll see.

Most of the stuff is clearanced anyway, being the off-season and all.

I'm hoping for that as well. While they're at it, they should recolor them in the individual teams' colors...like they do in the MLB.

(I'm also looking at you, NBA and NHL!)

I'm really curious as to how many non-design oriented people will ever notice the change. My bet is there will be people 5 years from now still oblivious. Should be fun to point it out to them someday....

Also, I wonder if they're gonna bother to put all jerseys/gear with the old (good) logo on clearance, or just not bother. Personally I'd like to see them take this opportunity to improve the state of the replica jerseys...

Well until the edge jerseys, the 2 flyers jerseys I bought (Last year and last summer) both have the old nhl tag on it, and the first one wasn't on sale, the second one (black one) was cause it was he summer and itw as bein replaced by the new jersey.

I've been saying since they unveiled it that they should take the opportunity to ditch the ugly, useless "NFL EQUIPMENT" patch and go back to the shield alone. But we'll see.

Most of the stuff is clearanced anyway, being the off-season and all.

I'm hoping for that as well. While they're at it, they should recolor them in the individual teams' colors...like they do in the MLB.

Here's where we disagree. I think the colors occassionally look awful. Some good, some bad.

The NFL shield looks terrible in green and gold. I'd rather the Packers wear non-team colors on the shield than ruin it with their color scheme.

[Here's where we disagree. I think the colors occassionally look awful. Some good, some bad.

The NFL shield looks terrible in green and gold. I'd rather the Packers wear non-team colors on the shield than ruin it with their color scheme.

C'mon...it's not THAT bad:

NFLShield_GBP.gif

All joking aside, I understand where you're coming from...some will look fine, others - not so much.

This isn't a good sign.

p4291791dtbb9.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

[Here's where we disagree. I think the colors occassionally look awful. Some good, some bad.

C'mon...it's not THAT bad:

NFLShield_GBP.gif

All joking aside, I understand where you're coming from...some will look fine, others - not so much.

Urp.

Even this is better:

2316978258_867064fd89_o.gif

I really don't want to see either on the front of a Packers jersey, though.

When MLB first started recoloring its logo for various teams, the Brewers kept on using the classic red and blue. I always liked that better.

Archived