A-rod traded

CrookedThumb

Why should this matter? If your a true fan then you should stick with your team whether they stay in one place or move somewhere within 20-50 miles.

But in the Nets case the new owners are treating it as a move to a new city. New Jersey in this situation is being treated as a second class people.

I don't blame any Net fan for not rooting for them anymore.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm only asking you to eat your own words.  I didn't start the name calling.  I just brought up some valid points.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Eat my own words? for what? Fine you brought up points, but they weren't valid, they were all wrong. Your telling me to renounce my fandom, and say "oh yes, i am only a bandwagon Yankees fan, duh-er-rah!"

[Cowpattie]. You should apologize to me for accusing me of being a fake fan....

**[brackets] denote Mod-Edit

Edited by SyPhi - 2/20/04 - 2:52pm

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

When I say "eat your own words" I mean stop being a dick.  You're being a dick by constantly calling me names.  I'll apologize when you apologize for all the names.  So far I'm not saying for questioning you loyalty.  Why should I be sorry?  Like I said in the past, why should I just assume you're a loyal fan?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I'm not asking you to assume, i'm telling you straight up, i'm a loyal [FLUFF]ing fan..... You calling me a bandwagon fan is like me calling you a jackass.. we are even on insults.... i should call you more, because you are far worse than a jackass.... but SyPhi will probrally wanna come play "mommy" and clean everything up.. so i'll just save [him] time...

[Mod Note: J. Quincy King, I don't make the rules. I enforce them. If you play by them, we have no problems, do we?]

**[brackets] denote Mod-Edit

Edited by SyPhi - 2/20/04 - 2:55am

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I never called you a "bandwagon fan" directly!  If you want to call me something else then go ahead but have something valid to back it up instead of your opinion.  I have my opinions about you but at least I'm considerate enough the other members and the good of the board.

I'll drop the deal with your loyalty and I'll take your word for it.  Enough of this idiotic name calling.

Retired Number's To Come

No need for one.  I'm done arguing in this pointless debate.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived