NCAA Hockey Bracket

Joshawaggie

I got Michigan winning it all!!! :)

Great year to be a college hockey fan in CO Springs! The West Regional games are so close I could walk there... I would go but I HATE almost every team that is playing in that region. Oh well I can wait till the finals at Denver to go :)

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

Miami - Michigan part four for the national title anyone?

there's my oxford bias and my big blue bias.

No way that is gonna happen. They purposely put 3 WCHA teams in the Madison region, so it wont be an all WCHA Frozen Four like it was a couple years back.

Huskiescoathangnew.gifminnesota-dna.png

Miami - Michigan part four for the national title anyone?

there's my oxford bias and my big blue bias.

No way that is gonna happen. They purposely put 3 WCHA teams in the Madison region, so it wont be an all WCHA Frozen Four like it was a couple years back.

i don't follow hockey (college or pro) enough to know all that. just throwing out some love for the teams i root for if i happen to catch a game on tv or stumble into an arena.

I think the bracket would look better if the seed was in front of the school name. With it after, it looks like scores.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

I think the bracket would look better if the seed was in front of the school name. With it after, it looks like scores.

I used to do it that way, but to me it looks sloppy. The seeds stand uot more this way. When the bracket is facing the other way, the numbers come before the school, but it doesnt look as good when you do it that way when the bracket is facing this way. Just my opinion I guess.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived