Looking for stars font

Puckguy14

Guys, what is the font the Stars use on their SHOULDER patch?  I'm trying to re-create a Dallas "LoneStars" logo I saw at a Mighty Ducks store a few years ago on clearance and didn't buy it.  It was the Stars logo with out the "ST" "RS" and Dallas was written in the same font as the "D" on the shoulder. So it was "D", the star, and "LLAS" as the logo.  Email me if you know or have that font!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Mainly because, to help Chris find more unused logos for his site.  Plus, I have nothing else better to do because I have a paper bag over my head after our Teal boys went 1-6-0-0 on a critical road trip.  First to worst in one year!  Jeez, I'm so depressed.  The niners situation doesn't help either.  And baseball starts up with the A's and Giants questionable, the only hope in the bay are the MLS' Earthquakes and the Arenaball's Sabercats.  Oh how I wish I had the XFL still!  Ooops, sorry to vent guys.  Chris, if you find it let me know!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Hey, Puckguy, chin up.  Just look at the number of area teams you just talked about.  Even though most of them have you depressed right now, that's still a hell of a lot of teams to be occupied with.  You're a lucky guy.

Archived